New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,329,001 times)

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Welcome Predamorph! Enjoy your stay.  :)

PredalienXenomorph

WTH another person with a similar username? Hold on where is my manners, Welcome to the boards.

predamorph

Thanks guys! :) Monolith thanks for the water haha!

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Jul 14, 2010, 09:07:10 PM
a Pokeball with a face...

RUN QUICKLY

BEFORE IT ASPLODES

WhiskeyBeard

WhiskeyBeard

Hey Folks,

My name is Mike, I am 29 and from Atlanta, I am member of the Hunters Lair and am currently working on a custom full Pred suit. My name over on the Lair is Billy Sole. I figured I was long overdue to join up with you guys. Nice to be here finally.

Cheers.

TheMonolith

Cheers.
(Taps glass)
Welcome to Hell........the Galaxy. I meant the Galaxy!

Purebreedalien

Quote from: WhiskeyBeard on Jul 15, 2010, 07:42:40 PM
Hey Folks,

My name is Mike, I am 29 and from Atlanta, I am member of the Hunters Lair and am currently working on a custom full Pred suit. My name over on the Lair is Billy Sole. I figured I was long overdue to join up with you guys. Nice to be here finally.

Cheers.

Welcome to the boards, Mike! :)

SpaceMarines

Quote from: predamorph on Jul 15, 2010, 05:13:32 AM
Hi new here!!! i'm a great fan of the Predator franchise since i was first year high! great site, and great people!! now Let's Get to Dah Choppeahh!!!

Bienvenue!

Quote from: WhiskeyBeard on Jul 15, 2010, 07:42:40 PM
Hey Folks,

Cheers.

'Allo!

West-Coast Killer

Hello All im New here and am just starting to get into Alien and Predator and am Also i have started Collecting Figures so if you guys have any advice on what figures to look into it would be great  glad to meet you guys

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Welcome buddy :) look into the NECA figures. Very movie accurate and easy to find, still.

West-Coast Killer

yes i was On NECA's site just about an Hour ago and came across a Wolf-Predator my friend Told me he is kinda stiff and not to articulated but i like the add-ins(Chestburster&face hugger) Like you said though Movie accurate is the  right  word for  this figure

SpaceMarines

Quote from: Weast-Coast Killer on Jul 15, 2010, 10:45:10 PM
Hello All im New here and am just starting to get into Alien and Predator and am Also i have started Collecting Figures so if you guys have any advice on what figures to look into it would be great  glad to meet you guys

Welcome to the boards! I don't know anything about the figurines, sorry.

West-Coast Killer

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Jul 15, 2010, 11:36:15 PM
Quote from: Weast-Coast Killer on Jul 15, 2010, 10:45:10 PM

Welcome to the boards! I don't know anything about the figurines, sorry.

Its fine nice to meet you though

Vulhala

Vulhala

Welcome to the site West-Coast Killer!

And if you're looking for advice on figures, you should start your search here.

West-Coast Killer

thanks

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed