New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,329,174 times)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: samoht on Jul 06, 2010, 07:08:41 AM
Hi guys. I forgot to introduce myself when I joined so I'll do it now.

I'm samoht

I like drawing.

I love the Alien and predator movies. Especially the alien ones. (well most of them)

I like to discuss certain aspects of the films and I like to express my theories and opinions on the films. I am sorry if I come across as argumentative in my posts its just that there is a wide mix of opinions on this forum and it is hard to express ones opinion without arguing when everyone else likes to contradict what you're saying.

anyway. hi!

Welcome dude :)

Lie

Lie

I'm samoht

I like drawing.

I love the Alien and predator movies. Especially the alien ones. (well most of them)

I like to discuss certain aspects of the films and I like to express my theories and opinions on the films. I am sorry if I come across as argumentative in my posts its just that there is a wide mix of opinions on this forum and it is hard to express ones opinion without arguing when everyone else likes to contradict what you're saying.

anyway. hi!

Samoht... Sam Merlotte

Welcome, Sam.  :)

BloodshedPred

Quote from: Lie1295 on Jul 06, 2010, 10:12:04 PM

I'm samoht

I like drawing.

anyway. hi!

Samoht... Sam Merlotte

Welcome, Sam.  :)

If you want knobs like that mate go to IMDB lol, ull find this facility to be quite assuring. Welcome.

EEV2650

EEV2650

Welcome to the site all you new guys  ;D

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: chupacabras acheronsis on Jul 06, 2010, 03:58:25 PM
Quote from: The_Worm on Jul 06, 2010, 01:52:36 PM
Oh yeah man, I loves me some Predator and Godzilla, almost to a scary extent. Wait, wait, GVP: GODZILLA VS PREDATOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAKE IT HAPPEN HOLLYWOOD! :P

you and OmegaZilla are gonna be instant bros.
:D ;) it depends on which one anyway :P
Welcome Worm ;)

bday924

bday924

Hello everyone and might i say what a nice forum you have here. :) :)

MrBrokenTusks.

Hello all newbies.

Deco

Deco

Hi All! Im Deco, Im from Ireland and Im 24. I am an aspiring actor and screenwriter.... I have written an Alien Versus Predator spec script and I am currently pencilling a comic adaptation of the story to pitch to Dark Horse. Ultimately I would love if Fox snatched it up. Its great to mix with fellow fans of both franchises  :)

Vulhala

Vulhala

welcome Deco, enjoy your stay.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Deco on Jul 07, 2010, 03:22:50 PM
Hi All! Im Deco, Im from Ireland and Im 24. I am an aspiring actor and screenwriter.... I have written an Alien Versus Predator spec script and I am currently pencilling a comic adaptation of the story to pitch to Dark Horse. Ultimately I would love if Fox snatched it up. Its great to mix with fellow fans of both franchises  :)

I'm an actor myself, and I wish you the best of success! Welcome :)

MrBrokenTusks.

Welcome :) .

Vecrotus

Vecrotus

Quote from: Deco on Jul 07, 2010, 03:22:50 PM

Welcome to the site Deco. Hope you enjoy your stay here.

Aztlan

Aztlan

Hi people!

I'm Aztlan, like the name of Aztec's Atlantis, craddle of a Predator's nest  ;D
I'm more a fan of the Predator's universe, trying to collect what I can find about it.

This website is a real gold mine and I wanted to thank all those who build it.

Lt. Mike Harrigan

Welcome to the site! And you're right, it is a little gem isn't it? ;D

MrBrokenTusks.

Welcome nice avatar.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed