New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,329,021 times)

JustADogChasingCars

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Jun 16, 2010, 10:42:01 PM
Quote from: JustADogChasingCars on Jun 16, 2010, 04:52:26 AM
Hi peoples  ;D
I'm Keirsten. I'm 17 and I've been watching the Alien/Predator movies since I was 6 or 7. I have always loved both but am only now starting to get really interested in them. I've been wondering around this forum for a while now and decided to finally make an account  :)

Welcome! I'll try not to run you over when I come back down.

it's appreciated, lol.
Thanks for the welcome everyone!  ;D

mcpie

mcpie

Hi Guys and Girls my name is stewart and i would like to say thanks for letting me join your forum
am a huge predator fan especially the 1st movie,also a collector of all things predator....

I'm glad to have found a site with  fellow enthusiasts and look forward to forging new friendships here

DARIAS93

DARIAS93

Welcome aboard, my friend. Nice to meet you. :)

Purebreedalien

Quote from: mcpie on Jun 17, 2010, 04:45:55 PM
Hi Guys and Girls my name is stewart and i would like to say thanks for letting me join your forum
am a huge predator fan especially the 1st movie,also a collector of all things predator....

I'm glad to have found a site with  fellow enthusiasts and look forward to forging new friendships here

Welcome, mcpie!

Anto of the Sand

Welcome indeed.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Hi Stewie! And no, this forum will not be taken over in your quest for world domination.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Because it is already engaged in mine. heheheh.
Welcome BTW ;D

MrBrokenTusks.

Welcome everyone.

SpaceMarines

Welcome!

Space Sweeper

Quote from: First Blood on Jun 16, 2010, 10:53:28 PM
Welcome JustADogChasingCars
Well I was going to anyways, I don't need you to tell me!

Sup', JustADogChasingCars.

First Blood

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Jun 18, 2010, 02:15:48 AM
Quote from: First Blood on Jun 16, 2010, 10:53:28 PM
Welcome JustADogChasingCars
Well I was going to anyways, I don't need you to tell me!

Sup', JustADogChasingCars.

Hehe.  ;)

Welcome to the site.  :)

The Captain

Quote from: JustADogChasingCars on Jun 16, 2010, 04:52:26 AM
Hi peoples  ;D
I'm Keirsten. I'm 17 and I've been watching the Alien/Predator movies since I was 6 or 7. I have always loved both but am only now starting to get really interested in them. I've been wondering around this forum for a while now and decided to finally make an account  :)

Welcome mon ami

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

I notice a few old members are back like Predator Queen, and Ubran Predator. It's nice to see them back. I wonder what happen to Sweet eyes, and Nightwalker?

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Nightwalker was banned a long time ago and I'm guessing sweeteyes just freaked out.

chupacabras acheronsis

care to elaborate about this situation in less than three paragraphs?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed