New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,311,371 times)

SpaceMarines

Quote from: m41guy on Jun 12, 2010, 03:48:23 PM
Hey gang, another Noob checking in. 

Been a lurker for a while and now signed up.  Been a fan of Alien since I saw it back in like '87-88ish, when I was spending the night at a buddy's house where his parents rented it and said we couldn't watch it cause "They kill a cat, it's too scary"...well that's all a couple of 9yr olds needed to to want to watch it even more lol.  Lo and behold we loved it yet were dissapointed that there was no feline murder as we were warned/promised...even still.  Ahh fond childhood memories lmao...

Welcome! Hope you enjoy yourself.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jun 12, 2010, 04:33:17 PM

Been a lurker for a while and now signed up.  Been a fan of Alien since I saw it back in like '87-88ish, when I was spending the night at a buddy's house where his parents rented it and said we couldn't watch it cause "They kill a cat, it's too scary"...well that's all a couple of 9yr olds needed to to want to watch it even more lol.  Lo and behold we loved it yet were dissapointed that there was no feline murder as we were warned/promised...even still.  Ahh fond childhood memories lmao...

Welcome, young blood!
Yeah, go marking yourself in the AvP Vs. AvPR thread! If Doom gives you his finger anyway... ;D Welcome BTW

The Captain

Welcome mon ami

Vecrotus

Vecrotus

Welcome to the boards new Noob. Hope you enjoy your stay here.

Purebreedalien

Welcome to the boards, m41guy!

Hive Tyrant

'Sup. Enjoy your stay - and stick around.  ;)

DARIAS93

DARIAS93

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0fo5zbSdxw

Alien³

Alien³

Welcome new comers to the greatest website ever conceived by the hand of man!

Predator Queen

GUESS WHO IS BACK FROM THE DEAD!

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

0_0 *blinks twice*

Where in the living hell have you been???

Predator Queen

OH didn't I tell you I was abducted by predators! XD

Purebreedalien

Quote from: Predator Queen on Jun 15, 2010, 05:45:45 AM
OH didn't I tell you I was abducted by predators! XD

Welcome back from your trip, get any trophies? ;)

Predator Queen

YAY I'm so happy people are remembering that I'm like that! LET THE PUNS ROLL ON!

Purebreedalien

Haha. Welcome back. :)

Predator Queen

Missed everyone even you and oh change your little quote thing I read it wrong and I thought it said something else  ;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed