New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,329,092 times)

Anto of the Sand

Quote from: Richard.H on Apr 29, 2010, 03:03:21 PM
Welcome new people. I take from the rich and give to the poor.
Then you gotz billz to pay, buddy!
I just got here, be gentle y'all.
Also, is there a general question place ? 'Cause I gotz lotsa questions and don't know where to put 'em.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Welcome to the boards, Anto! There is no general question thread, however ask whatever you want here, or PM a mod and we'll be happy to help!

SpaceMarines

Quote from: Anto of the Sand on May 02, 2010, 05:25:07 AM
Quote from: Richard.H on Apr 29, 2010, 03:03:21 PM
Welcome new people. I take from the rich and give to the poor.
Then you gotz billz to pay, buddy!
I just got here, be gentle y'all.
Also, is there a general question place ? 'Cause I gotz lotsa questions and don't know where to put 'em.

I know I already said this, but welcome all the same!

MrBrokenTusks.

Welcome.

Lt. Mike Harrigan

Welcome all! :)

Anto of the Sand

Quote from: DoomRulz on May 02, 2010, 05:41:56 AM
Welcome to the boards, Anto! There is no general question thread, however ask whatever you want here, or PM a mod and we'll be happy to help!
Thanks! I'll try not to drain your patience....here goes:
1: What is the policy on swearing here ? Last Forum was anything goes (I prob won't last a week here :-[). Seems we can say Pussyface though. Surely Pu$$y is a bretty bad swear ? Not as bad as C*nt, but worse than F*ck, IMO.
2: Where did y'all get those lovely Avs ? I tried uploading mine, but no show. Though I am fond of the Celtic. (though others have it)
3: Why do they call him Gill. I get chopper, but I figured Gill might be the lines on his mask.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

1. We don't mind cussing, long as you don't overdo it. If you're writing something and something akin to "For f**k's sakes..." or "Dude, that makes no f**king sense..." that's fine. Just do your best to not get angry with people and say "f**k you" or "f**k off", etc...

2. Upload it to Photobucket, copy and paste the IMG url into the avatar box in your profile.

3. Yes, the lines on the mask it is!

Anto of the Sand

Anto of the Sand

Quote from: DoomRulz on May 02, 2010, 06:28:25 PM
1. We don't mind cussing, long as you don't overdo it. If you're writing something and something akin to "For f**k's sakes..." or "Dude, that makes no f**king sense..." that's fine. Just do your best to not get angry with people and say "f**k you" or "f**k off", etc...
But you just censored them. I meant can we do it without censoring ?

Quote2. Upload it to Photobucket, copy and paste the IMG url into the avatar box in your profile.
Oh I did all that bidniss. I even put  either side of it after. Tried removing one of the http// things (there were two for some reason). It said change complete, but the pic wasnt there. This is it straight from PhotoBucket: http://i1007.photobucket.com/albums/af196/AntoSand/jackofblades-1-1.jpg
I changed its size aswell to 100x76 or something close to it. Also, why does everyones Av look bigger than 100x100 ? Do they get stretched ?

SpaceMarines

Quote from: Anto of the Sand on May 02, 2010, 08:36:58 PM
Quote from: DoomRulz on May 02, 2010, 06:28:25 PM
But you just censored them. I meant can we do it without censoring ?

Your settings are currently set to censor. You can turn it off if you want to.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Anto of the Sand on May 02, 2010, 08:36:58 PM
Oh I did all that bidniss. I even put  either side of it after. Tried removing one of the http// things (there were two for some reason). It said change complete, but the pic wasnt there. This is it straight from PhotoBucket: http://i1007.photobucket.com/albums/af196/AntoSand/jackofblades-1-1.jpg
I changed its size aswell to 100x76 or something close to it. Also, why does everyones Av look bigger than 100x100 ? Do they get stretched ?

If you copied and pasted directly from Photobucket, make sure the field in your profile page is already blank, then paste it.

Anto of the Sand

Thought I already did that. Guess not. Thanks for the help.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Always happy to oblige!

predator2010

Quote from: Tallest Pinku-Chan on Dec 10, 2006, 03:01:08 PM
Nyaa, Nyaan~!

I'm poison! Age:13 and I love anime & aliens!!

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c76/cyrusrx78/G.jpg
both of those thing rockkkkkkk i am gavin same age :) ( boy)

Vulhala

Vulhala

Hey lads. Have fun!

Anto of the Sand

Thought you have to be 14 ? ???

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed