New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,328,786 times)

Vecrotus

Vecrotus

Pleasure to meet you both.

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Apr 17, 2010, 02:48:46 PM
Welcome, nice avatar ;) :)

Thanks. Your avatar is pretty cool as well, but your display name is even better. I love that it is a portmanteau of Greek and classic movie monsters.

SpaceMarines

Quote from: Vecrotus on Apr 17, 2010, 10:56:44 AM
Hello, I'm Vecrotus, fifteen years old and I've just registered a few days ago, although I've been checking out this website for quite some time, mostly for new updates on the forthcoming Predators movie. I'm not going to lie and say that I've been a long time fan because I haven't, although I did see the first Predator movie when I was about seven. What really got me hooked was when I watched AVP Extended edition a few months ago and I liked it. I actually liked it a lot. After that I saw the originals and liked them even better and now have a better understanding of this forums animosity towards AVP, but I still like it. Anyway I heard a new Predators movie was coming out and so decided to check out this website for the recent updates. I have to admit this is by far the best A/P website that I have seen and decided to become a member merely by the sheer coolness of it. I'm sure I'll enjoy my stay here.

Welcome! As a very large Jurassic Park fan (I don't remember a time when I hadn't seen that movie), I, too, like your avatar.

Vecrotus

Vecrotus

Nice to meet you too SpaceMarines. I'm also a big fan of the Jurassic Park franchise and its probably one of the first film franchises that I really got into.

Lt. Mike Harrigan

Dude, your Avatar is sick! :o

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Gotta vote him at the next AvPG awards.... :D

Richard.H

Richard.H

That Avatar is badass. I have loved that fella since I was three years old.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

You also love the shotgun he was almost blasted with ;D

Keg

Keg

Not brand new here but ive never introduced myself yet. Im 24 and ive loved the Alien films ever since i saw Alien 3 as a vhs rental in 1993 as a 7 year old child. (Good year really as i was introduced to Jurassic Park and the Alien and Terminator movies). I actually joined the forum because I found myself gravitating towards it when looking for new info on the AVP game that was released a few months ago. Some quite bizzarre topics arise but theres some good crack on here and it doesnt seem to be littered with a-holes like some forums are. Just wish the music discussions would move a bit quicker. I love me my music and not many seem to be that bothered on here. Comics, movies and games sure, but people dont seem to be that bothered by music on here. Ah well.

MrBrokenTusks.

I love music but the music section but it is mainly metal and I do like a bit of metal I only know the mainstreem ones.

SpaceMarines

Quote from: Keg on Apr 17, 2010, 10:48:20 PM
Not brand new here but ive never introduced myself yet. Im 24 and ive loved the Alien films ever since i saw Alien 3 as a vhs rental in 1993 as a 7 year old child. (Good year really as i was introduced to Jurassic Park and the Alien and Terminator movies). I actually joined the forum because I found myself gravitating towards it when looking for new info on the AVP game that was released a few months ago. Some quite bizzarre topics arise but theres some good crack on here and it doesnt seem to be littered with a-holes like some forums are. Just wish the music discussions would move a bit quicker. I love me my music and not many seem to be that bothered on here. Comics, movies and games sure, but people dont seem to be that bothered by music on here. Ah well.

"Not brand new" is a bit of an understatement, wouldn't you think? Welcome all the same. I, too, wish the music discussions would move a bit faster, but I can't complain.

Keg

Keg

Well compared to some of the people on here im what mp online gamers like to call a n00b.

MrBrokenTusks.

I am going to introduce myself again as I only recently started posting again and changed my name so its like I am a new person. I am Sam 20 from Dorset, UK I got into the whole alien universe with alien 1 to 4 back to back at my birthday party a good few years ago and fell in love.(You might be thinking how did I avoid the films for so long) well tbh I didn't it is like when you start watching a old film on the tv it doesn't feel right that happend to me plenty of times with alien3. So after that I saw predator (I had already seen snippets) but never all the way through I was blown away and just became a fan after that and collected predator and some alien stuff.

PS I used to be called Predator:o:95 but changed it due to the fact that it was so generic it hurt. So I changed it to this less generic one.

SpaceMarines

Welcome back!

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: MrBrokenTusks. on Apr 17, 2010, 11:18:19 PM
I am going to introduce myself again as I only recently started posting again and changed my name so its like I am a new person. I am Sam 20 from Dorset, UK I got into the whole alien universe with alien 1 to 4 back to back at my birthday party a good few years ago and fell in love.(You might be thinking how did I avoid the films for so long) well tbh I didn't it is like when you start watching a old film on the tv it doesn't feel right that happend to me plenty of times with alien3. So after that I saw predator (I had already seen snippets) but never all the way through I was blown away and just became a fan after that and collected predator and some alien stuff.

PS I used to be called Predator:o:95 but changed it due to the fact that it was so generic it hurt. So I changed it to this less generic one.

Took ya long enough to get here, psh.

King Rathalos

i just joined today so i really am new to all of this :). well to get down to business i'm MHfan-4_life, 15 years old, originally from colombia now i live in miami,FL. i was first exposed to the alien and predator franchise as a 4 year old, after having the pants scared out of me i became a fan. i really cant think of anything else to say about me atm.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed