New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,311,361 times)

First Blood

Welcome, StarBeast79!  :)

MrBrokenTusks.

Welcome

The Captain

Bonjour mon ami

blade5674

im blade 35 years old from ohio and a HUGE AND I MEAN HUGE!! predator fan from day 1 new to this site and love it so far great job to all!

SpaceMarines

Quote from: StarBeast79 on Apr 13, 2010, 06:48:35 PM
33 years old. Aliens became my favorite film after seeing it in '86.  Over the years I've come to prefer the original but I still love the sequel.  Alien 3 and Res sure have some passionate defenders here but I can barely stomach them.   ;D

I've been checking out this site for quite some time.  Usually, for updates on the upcoming movies.  I collect everything Aliens and get some Predator stuff from time to time too.  I'll primarily be posting in the Ebay Watch thread to recommend merchandise ranging from the very cheap to the ridiculously expensive to help fellow fans build their collections with quality items.

Alien cast autographs from all four films are my speciality so if you ever have authenticity concerns before purchasing something feel free to ask me first.  As a general rule if you ever see an Aliens 8x10 autographed by Bill Paxton or Paul Reiser or ANYTHING autographed by Bolaji Badejo it is likely a fraud.

With Alien and Predator comics back from the dead, a new AVP game on store shelves, a CM game on the way, and two brand new movies in production, there's probably never been a better time for Aliens and Predator fans.  Looking forward to debating and discussing with you all.

I look forwards to it as well.

Quote from: blade5674 on Apr 13, 2010, 09:48:48 PM
im blade 35 years old from ohio and a HUGE AND I MEAN HUGE!! predator fan from day 1 new to this site and love it so far great job to all!

Welcome to the boards.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: blade5674 on Apr 13, 2010, 09:48:48 PM

Welcome to the boards :)

Hive Tyrant

Welcome. Beware the leopard.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Welcome Starbeast, I really like your nickname!

Welcome also to Blade.
May I recommend him as your avatar?

I'm sure that Reaper117 wouldn't appreciate that though... ;D

The Captain

Le bon soir tout le monde! It is most pleasurable to meet you all. Au revoir pour le moment mes amis

DARIAS93

DARIAS93

Quote from: The Captain on Apr 16, 2010, 07:30:53 PM
Le bon soir tout le monde! It is most pleasurable to meet you all. Au revoir pour le moment mes amis
Welcome! ;D

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Bienvenue monsieur! Je suis content de t'avoir racontre!

SpaceMarines

Bienvenue!

Vecrotus

Vecrotus

Hello, I'm Vecrotus, fifteen years old and I've just registered a few days ago, although I've been checking out this website for quite some time, mostly for new updates on the forthcoming Predators movie. I'm not going to lie and say that I've been a long time fan because I haven't, although I did see the first Predator movie when I was about seven. What really got me hooked was when I watched AVP Extended edition a few months ago and I liked it. I actually liked it a lot. After that I saw the originals and liked them even better and now have a better understanding of this forums animosity towards AVP, but I still like it. Anyway I heard a new Predators movie was coming out and so decided to check out this website for the recent updates. I have to admit this is by far the best A/P website that I have seen and decided to become a member merely by the sheer coolness of it. I'm sure I'll enjoy my stay here.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Welcome to our forum :)

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Welcome, nice avatar ;) :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed