New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,311,262 times)

First Blood

Welcome Chris! Kijuju was one hell of a warzone, huh?

Glad to see you took care of Wesker.  :)

XNinjaRed

Hey guys!
I'm a big fan of the Alien Franchise, and liked the AVP games.
I just got Xbox Live Gold to play AVP(2010) multiplayer, and I loved every minute of it.

So yeah, I just think it'd be nice to go to a forum where I can talk about these thing ^_^

MrBrokenTusks.

Quote from: XNinjaRed on Apr 06, 2010, 12:49:56 PM
Hey guys!
I'm a big fan of the Alien Franchise, and liked the AVP games.
I just got Xbox Live Gold to play AVP(2010) multiplayer, and I loved every minute of it.

So yeah, I just think it'd be nice to go to a forum where I can talk about these thing ^_^
Welcome. Are you going to be in the upcoming predator movie threads? That is were the majority of my post's go.

Vulhala

Vulhala

Welcome to all newbies  :D

DARIAS93

DARIAS93

Quote from: First Blood on Apr 06, 2010, 02:41:28 AM
Glad to see you took care of Wesker.  :)
Yeah, he was a real pain in the a$$. I swear he keeps calling my name so many times during the missions that he made me feel like he was obsessed with me or he wants to rape me or something, I don't know. Thank god there was some rocket launchers in the helicopter, if there weren't then me and Sheva would been dead by now.  :P

Nice meeting you though.  :)

-Chris Redfield

Ryu

Ryu

Welcomes Chris Redfield and XNinjaRed.
To gives on really good welcomes I'm decide to share this videos and  hope you enjoy.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p52-QBTXZyM
``Now That your knight has made his appearance...he can join you in your descent in death.´´
Alfred Ashford
-Enjoy this wonderful place!

SpaceMarines

I missed several newcomers in my 10-day absence. Welcome to all! Your cells are just this way, if you'll all follow me.

drakanasorlog

Hi my name is Drakan and i am a huge van of the alien and AVP movies and games.
so i decided to join you fellow fans
ow i am 19 years old and stuff

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Welcome to the forum!
AvP movies fan? Seriously?
What you think about AvP?

Raven

Raven

Helloooooooooooooooooooo

I seem to be a slight anomaly in that I'm a girl who loves Aliens & Predator movies (never met another girl who does, made cuddly nights in with my ex-girlfriend awkward when I wann watch Aliens. Again) I hate the AVP movies (I'm not that much of a fan girl...or a masochist) Glad to meet you all. Kisses.

MrBrokenTusks.

Quote from: Raven on Apr 06, 2010, 07:58:24 PM
Helloooooooooooooooooooo

I seem to be a slight anomaly in that I'm a girl who loves Aliens & Predator movies (never met another girl who does, made cuddly nights in with my ex-girlfriend awkward when I wann watch Aliens. Again) I hate the AVP movies (I'm not that much of a fan girl...or a masochist) Glad to meet you all. Kisses.
Welcome :)

keylight-di

Helloooooooooooooooooooo

No, you're not anomaly... Sorry...  ;D
But I agree, it's rare here...  ;D

Welcome to all newbies!  :D

Raven

Raven

Another girl awesome! Hi  :D

Lt. Mike Harrigan

Helloooooooooooooooooooo

So ya' wanna' hang with us Y chromo's heh?

Well good on ya'! Enjoy your stay! ;)

drakanasorlog

Well most i liked about it is the idea behind it the fact that the predators are using aliens in a rite and humans as there sacrifice but have to admit the second one was almost bad but i enjoyed the action

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed