New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,311,188 times)

ShadowStalker

Quote from: Mr. Domino on Mar 01, 2010, 02:03:55 AM
Should've used K-Y for that added authenticity.

Lol

SpaceMarines

Quote from: Mr. Weyland on Mar 01, 2010, 01:32:15 AM
How did he do the droll effect?

Anyway, nice to see all these new members. I am Mr. Weyland and this is my facility.

(Well, its not my facility, but I just love that speech.)

Hello! I've gathered that you like that speech; you've used it several times.

Purebreedalien

Quote from: Dark Passenger on Feb 28, 2010, 11:21:27 PM
im not really new, just thought i reintroduce myself.....i was known as Silver Surfer, some of you may know me..

Welcome back, I remember you!  :)

Mike’s Monsters

It's always nice to get a few new girls in here.
It makes it a little bit more diverse.

The PredBen

Agree. With. Mikey.

Mr. Weyland

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Mar 01, 2010, 04:31:55 AM
Quote from: Mr. Weyland on Mar 01, 2010, 01:32:15 AM
How did he do the droll effect?

Anyway, nice to see all these new members. I am Mr. Weyland and this is my facility.

(Well, its not my facility, but I just love that speech.)

Hello! I've gathered that you like that speech; you've used it several times.

There was another speech I used to say to new members a few years ago, it was from AVP, but I have forgot it now.

TheAntman2006

TheAntman2006

hello fellow alien and predator nuts, technically im not a new member ive been browsing this site for years but this is a new account, cya in the forums!

Purebreedalien

Welcome, Antman2006!

ShadowStalker

Quote from: TheAntman2006 on Mar 01, 2010, 04:18:50 PM
hello fellow alien and predator nuts, technically im not a new member ive been browsing this site for years but this is a new account, cya in the forums!

Welcom aboard, lol

OpenMaw

OpenMaw

Well I've posted up a storm I think it's only right that I finally get around to introducing myself before I annoy everyone!

I go by OpenMaw, but my name is Steve. You can call me whichever you feel. I'm a big Alien and Predator fan. My big loves are writing, animation and generally the entire film making process.

I'm only new to this site in the sense that I just registered, I've been lurking here on and off for awhile now.  I used to frequent AvPNews and the GameGossip forums many years ago, don't even remember my name from back then. A life time ago.

Well, to all members of avpgalaxy, both veteran and new like me, I look forward to many lively conversations.

keylight-di

Welcome aboard, Antman2006 and OpenMaw!  ;D

Stay safe here!  ;D

ShadowStalker

Welcome aboard!! Hope you have great time here, and also to many lively convos

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Welcome recruit :)

Quote from: OpenMaw on Mar 01, 2010, 10:01:41 PM
Well I've posted up a storm I think it's only right that I finally get around to introducing myself before I annoy everyone!

I go by OpenMaw, but my name is Steve. You can call me whichever you feel. I'm a big Alien and Predator fan. My big loves are writing, animation and generally the entire film making process.

I'm only new to this site in the sense that I just registered, I've been lurking here on and off for awhile now.  I used to frequent AvPNews and the GameGossip forums many years ago, don't even remember my name from back then. A life time ago.

Well, to all members of avpgalaxy, both veteran and new like me, I look forward to many lively conversations.

nice to meet ya Steve ;)

SpaceMarines

Welcome fellow nut to the Planters bag! (Okay, that was horrible. :()

Quote from: OpenMaw on Mar 01, 2010, 10:01:41 PM

Welcome OpenMaw! Try to get that looked at; having an open mouth all the time is unenjoyable.

ShadowStalker

And not to mention probably painfull

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed