New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,329,185 times)

Corporate Merc

Hey guys , whats up Corporate Merc here, 24 yrs old ive been trollin this site for a while and finally decided to join. A Huuuuuuuuuuuuge AVP fan, when I first saw the predator's face on tv when I was little I thougt it was the coolest thing ive ever seen, same w/ aliens.

SpaceMarines

Quote from: Corporate Merc on Jan 17, 2010, 05:40:40 AM
Hey guys , whats up Corporate Merc here, 24 yrs old ive been trollin this site for a while and finally decided to join. A Huuuuuuuuuuuuge AVP fan, when I first saw the predator's face on tv when I was little I thougt it was the coolest thing ive ever seen, same w/ aliens.

Glad to see you signed up. Welcome!

Quote from: Sheridyn Fisher on Jan 17, 2010, 05:47:08 AM
Hey Everyone!

Im Sheridyn! Absolutley love Aleins and Predator - but hated with a passion AVP2! SUCKED SO BAD!

If by AvP2, you mean AvP:R(ectum), then I agree with you wholeheartedly. Welcome aboard!

Corporate Merc

I actually enjoyed AVP: R, they always talked about what would happen if the aliens got loose in a populated area (earth or another colony/planet etc..). AVP:R showed exactly that gore and all, pretty creepy if u think about it but thats just me.

SpaceMarines

Pretty shitty is you ask me, but that is a debate for another board.

Corporate Merc

Yeah tru tru

MadRobert

hello! crazy people of avpgalaxy. Been useing this site to get the muth needed info and vids of AVP3....i just cant wait for it :(. anyway i am a bigg fan of the predator and alien franchise(and AVP, loved the first movie. but not the other one(AVP:R).

i have previously been playing AVP 2 and of corse AJL mod, until the final days of its online ability, i whent under the name Enigma, maybe i have met some of you people before.

and now, i as many others are waiting on suspence and agony to get your hands on the muth avaited AVP 3.

and bye the way, if i may ask you guys a question?     :: How do i change my name? i realy dont want to be stuk whit the one i have right now. 

Brother

Brother

On the top of the page click on Profile > Modify profile > Account settings

It's the first field.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Welcome, rob88!

MadRobert

Quote from: Brother on Jan 17, 2010, 04:18:23 PM

It's the first field.

thx but it says the only people whit over a 1000 post can change there username.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Well, there you go then.

Brother

Brother

Quote from: rob88 on Jan 17, 2010, 04:41:20 PM
Quote from: Brother on Jan 17, 2010, 04:18:23 PM

It's the first field.

thx but it says the only people whit over a 1000 post can change there username.

I didn't know that.
dan dan dan daaaaaaan

Darkness

Darkness

That's a typo, I'll change that. Should be under 1000 posts. Over that, and they need to ask me to change it.

Purebreedalien

Welcome all you new members! :)

huntin8-t0n

Quote from: rob88 on Jan 17, 2010, 04:02:09 PM
hello! crazy people of avpgalaxy. Been useing this site to get the muth needed info and vids of AVP3....i just cant wait for it :(. anyway i am a bigg fan of the predator and alien franchise(and AVP, loved the first movie. but not the other one(AVP:R).

i have previously been playing AVP 2 and of corse AJL mod, until the final days of its online ability, i whent under the name Enigma, maybe i have met some of you people before.

and now, i as many others are waiting on suspence and agony to get your hands on the muth avaited AVP 3.

and bye the way, if i may ask you guys a question?     :: How do i change my name? i realy dont want to be stuk whit the one i have right now.

Greetings! I think I remember you. Used to play as Ichiro, didn't you? (Soory if I'm wrong :))
But mate, Avp2 is still online ;D. At least it was one week for now.

SpaceMarines

Quote from: rob88 on Jan 17, 2010, 04:02:09 PM

I can't wait for it either. Welcome aboard!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed