New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,328,832 times)

visagepoissons

Quote from: zython on Jan 07, 2010, 03:08:10 AM
Oh hai.

My name is zython. I come from the Bungie.net (Halo - xbox) forums. After using this site to feed my curiosity on the specifics of the AVP story, and how things in that universe worked, i decided to join the forums.

Hope to be around a while :D
Welcome aboard. And don't worry, you will be around a while. A very long while... Unless of course you keep a spare grappling hook on you ;)

Mr. Domino

I would strongly suggest shaking the hand, zython.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: zython on Jan 07, 2010, 03:08:10 AM
Oh hai.

My name is zython. I come from the Bungie.net (Halo - xbox) forums. After using this site to feed my curiosity on the specifics of the AVP story, and how things in that universe worked, i decided to join the forums.

Hope to be around a while :D

Welcome to the forum :)

Jorko_Beliata

Ops! Almost missed that one!  ;D

I'm George, East - European. Really like the place, since I' Alien Fan all along.  :)
I really envy you guys, when I discovered the Aliens stories for my self, it was really a problem to get any movie where I am, not to mention additional info or EU merchandise...

You may have noticed, I can be kind of pain in the *ss sometimes... Most of the time I try to behave. ;)

Brother

Brother

Quote from: Jorko_Beliata on Jan 07, 2010, 05:16:35 PM
You may have noticed, I can be kind of pain in the *ss sometimes... Most of the time I try to behave. ;)
You are kidding!
:P
Welcome

keylight-di

keylight-di

Greetings from Central Europe! :D
Welcome aboard, Jorko!  :D

You may have noticed, I can be kind of pain in the *ss sometimes...

Really? I didn't noticed....   ;)

Jorko_Beliata

Thank you guys, great to be here!  :D

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I'm George, East - European. Really like the place, since I' Alien Fan all along.  :)
I really envy you guys, when I discovered the Aliens stories for my self, it was really a problem to get any movie where I am, not to mention additional info or EU merchandise...

Keep your chin up and you'll be fine here. Welcome! :)

zython

zython

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Jan 07, 2010, 04:24:59 AM
A fellow Halo fan. Excellent. Welcome to AvP Galaxy.

*holds out hand for hand-shake*
*shakes hand*

This place looks cool, im really excited for the AvP game coming out for the 360. After i heard about it, my interest in the AvP story was rekindled.

SpaceMarines

Hello. Have fun around here, and don't worry too much about being a pain in the ass. It isn't that often. ;)

Joe117

Joe117

My name is joe gallow.. I'm 21,I'm from the united states in New York. I finally found an amazing avp site, I've been in love with A/P since I was 5. I've played all the games, read A LOT of comics, bought every special edition of the movies, as of now I'm covered in A/P tattoos. I preordered 2 hunter editions of the upcoming alien vs predator game and ide love to part of the avp community. Also I have no idea how to use this site..

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

Welcome.

But don't worry, the site tends to find a way of using you first...

Brother

Brother

Use the use feature, default Alt + F4. Now that is hella funny when you do it to someone in game.

xenopuff

xenopuff

hi to all. me ish xenopuff! new member here. aliens ish LOVE! :3

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

Good lord that was sickeningly adorable.  :(

Greetings.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed