New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,311,452 times)

Mr. Domino

Quote from: Venom on Dec 16, 2009, 02:09:22 AM
Dammit SP! I think you scared him off!

If he scares that easy, would he have lasted very long?

LongHairedAussieGuy

LongHairedAussieGuy

Hey everyone I am new to the forum and thought I would do the right thing and introduce myself. My name is Nathan and I hail from Australia. I am 29 years young and a massive fan of sci fi and horror. I also am a lead singer in a local black/death metal band here. I have been a fan of Alien and Predator since I was a kid back in the 80's. I collect everything Alien/Predator related as well as a lot of other things I am into. I have checked this forum out a few times and thought it was time to join. I hope everyone is well and I look forward to speak to other fans and hope to contribute to the board

EDIT: And it seems already on my first post I did not put it in the right place above  :'(

Master Chief

What do you mean?  You're in the right place. ;)

Welcome aboard recruit...have a great time!

Undeadite

Hey Aussie, welcome to AvPG. Don't sweat the post, that's why we have our ever vigilant mods lol.

Mr. Domino

Welcome Aussie! Be sure to head over to the 'Post Your Collection' thread, as I always enjoy seeing what other people have got lying around.

LongHairedAussieGuy

Thanks for the welcome guys  :)

Purebreedalien

Welcome;

Brennan4, Fleshman and LongHairedAussieGuy  :)

Enjoy your stay  ;D

Tarmac

Tarmac

Lo people, been lurking here since I found out about the up and coming AVP game, but have been a fan for many years since Aliens scared the hell out of me at 10 years old.

Haven't been this excited about a game since... since... um... Double Dragon on the Spectrum+3!

(Will shake hands/mandibles if offered - Tentacles I charge £2.50 a shake....)

That's tentacles people...

SpaceMarines

Quote from: LongHairedAussieGuy on Dec 16, 2009, 03:50:50 AM
Hey everyone I am new to the forum and thought I would do the right thing and introduce myself. My name is Nathan and I hail from Australia. I am 29 years young and a massive fan of sci fi and horror. I also am a lead singer in a local black/death metal band here. I have been a fan of Alien and Predator since I was a kid back in the 80's. I collect everything Alien/Predator related as well as a lot of other things I am into. I have checked this forum out a few times and thought it was time to join. I hope everyone is well and I look forward to speak to other fans and hope to contribute to the board

EDIT: And it seems already on my first post I did not put it in the right place above  :'(

Quote from: Tarmac on Dec 16, 2009, 02:45:33 PM
Lo people, been lurking here since I found out about the up and coming AVP game, but have been a fan for many years since Aliens scared the hell out of me at 10 years old.

Haven't been this excited about a game since... since... um... Double Dragon on the Spectrum+3!

Sincere greetings to both of you!

*holds out both hands for hand-shake; one for LongHairedAussiGuy, the other for Tarmac*

Tarmac

Tarmac

<Vigorous hand shaking occurs>

SpaceMarines

Pleasure to meet you as well.

Okay, that's one down, one left.

Purebreedalien

Welcome, Tarmac :)

EEV2650

EEV2650

Good to see a fellow Elgyn fan Tarmac  ;)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Tarmac on Dec 16, 2009, 02:45:33 PM

Pleasure to meet you :)

Acid

Acid

Thanks to all who have welcomed me.

And yes i have powerful friends.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed