New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,329,591 times)

Vulhala

Vulhala

Quote from: Acid on Dec 15, 2009, 08:07:10 PM
also Xenomorphs own Predators...end of story.

'Nuff said. Can someone get this guy a Mod badge?

Welcome  ;D

brennan4

brennan4

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Dec 15, 2009, 11:50:41 PM
Shake... the HAND! >:(
Sorry! :( had to leave 4 a second . I'm back now finally shakes hand back

SpaceMarines

Now, isn't that all nice and better now. :)

brennan4

brennan4

Gotta go again, no death threats while I'm gone ;)

SpaceMarines

No promises.

Mr. Domino

Mmm....death threats....

Fleshman

Fleshman

Hello I'm Flesh, been on and off your site for years just keeping up to date with stuff, all things Alien or Predator, decided to create an account because I'm making something for the community and wanted to share it.  Big fan of Aliens have been since i saw it when I was 12 I'm 26 now.  Anyway greeting's ya'll, nice to meet ya!  Peace

SpaceMarines

Hello, Fleshman. It is a pleasure to make you acquaintance. *holds out hand for hand-shake*

Mr. Domino

:-\...shake....it....come on....yeah, you, I'm sick of cleaning noob-brains off the walls.

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

Quote from: Fleshman on Dec 16, 2009, 12:27:46 AM
Hello I'm Flesh,

AHAHAHAAH!!! Oh lord! I'm sorry, but that's the funniest thing I've read all day!

Welcome!  :D

but shake... his hand...

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Hello I'm Flesh, been on and off your site for years just keeping up to date with stuff, all things Alien or Predator, decided to create an account because I'm making something for the community and wanted to share it.  Big fan of Aliens have been since i saw it when I was 12 I'm 26 now.  Anyway greeting's ya'll, nice to meet ya!  Peace

Peace and blessings, newcomer! :)

Skinner

Skinner

Hello I'm Flesh, been on and off your site for years just keeping up to date with stuff, all things Alien or Predator, decided to create an account because I'm making something for the community and wanted to share it.  Big fan of Aliens have been since i saw it when I was 12 I'm 26 now.  Anyway greeting's ya'll, nice to meet ya!  Peace
Just hurry and shake his hand before something happens.

SpaceMarines

I'm... WAITING!

Venom

Venom

Dammit SP! I think you scared him off!

brennan4

brennan4

Welcome to the forum.I'm new too but take it from me Flesh- shake the hand or you will regret it.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed