New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,328,732 times)

Tekken Force

yo. any other UK based posters/avp players around here? i played avp2 from 2003-2008 and was gutted when it was finally shut down.

Master Chief

Welcome aboard recruit Tekken Force, you will find many UK posers, I mean posters here.  Have fun!

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

Like me! For instance.  :)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Tekken Force on Oct 14, 2009, 10:41:02 PM
yo. any other UK based posters/avp players around here? i played avp2 from 2003-2008 and was gutted when it was finally shut down.

Welcome!! Nice to see a C&C fan here.

Tekken Force

yeah I liked C&C Tiberian Sun and Firestorm a lot, tried C&C3 and am currently playing through kane's wrath. c&c and kw don't run all that well for this pc though.

HunterWarrior

Quote from: Tekken Force on Oct 15, 2009, 05:51:07 AM
yeah I liked C&C Tiberian Sun and Firestorm a lot, tried C&C3 and am currently playing through kane's wrath. c&c and kw don't run all that well for this pc though.

Yeah Im also a big C&C fan myself, grew up with the original...classic game and still have it. The gold edition that is, havent tryed reinstalling it, problably wouldnt go :(

The only c&c game I really didnt like was generals...was abit...HORRIBLE for me. But there is some news there is a new c&c game on its way..lets hope it goes back to the routes of the franchise.

Purebreedalien

Quote from: Tekken Force on Oct 14, 2009, 10:41:02 PM

Welcome, Tekken Force, I'm from the UK and I too was irritated when AVP2 shut down :)

postman

postman

Hello, I've been looking for a decent active AVP forum for a while now, looks like I finally found it. Oh and the AVP2 servers have been restored for quite some time now. All you got to do is download and install the master server patch, then the latest 1.0.9.6 update.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Welcome aboard friend :D

Master Chief

Welcome aboard recruit Postman, get to postin'!  Like he hasn't heard that before.

Aeus

Aeus

I for one thought it was quite original.

Welcome to the Galaxy, Postman.

Purebreedalien

Welcome to the neighbourhood, Postman. :)

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Welcome to the forums.  ;)

Vulhala

Vulhala

Good to have you here Postman and Tekken Force.

The Demon

Welcome dudes.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed