New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,329,638 times)

Master Chief

Welcome aboard recruit Eldritch, enjoy.

Purebreedalien

Welcome all new members. :)

Dallas

Dallas

Hello, I recently stumbled across this site when word in the comic book industry spread like wild fire that a Dark Horse Aliens comic artist went off on a fan. An unfortunate incident but one good thing did come from it which was me being introduced to this site. It's a fantastic site and I'm really glad I found it. I've been an avid Aliens/Predator fan ever since I saw Alien as a kid. Later I saw Predator & its sequel Predator 2. When I saw the Alien skull in the Pred ship at the end of Predator 2, I thought it was the best idea since someone thought to put peanut butter & chocolate together. Anyway, I'm glad to be here and look forward to conversing with all of you.

Dallas

Chris P

Chris P

Welcoem dude. Similar history with me, I stumbled across this site, when looking for AVP-R news. Hope you like it here. ;)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Welcome Dallas, you'll enjoy it here!!!

Jangerweil

Hello hello, Name is Jangerweil (Yonger-veel) Im 20 years old and glad to be on this site, it's wicked awesome :)

Mr.X

Mr.X

Welcome Dallas and Jangerweil enjoy your stay at the galaxy

Purebreedalien

Welcome new members :)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Jangerweil on Jul 31, 2009, 05:14:03 AM
Hello hello, Name is Jangerweil (Yonger-veel) Im 20 years old and glad to be on this site, it's wicked awesome :)

It gets better once you spend more time here :)

Zyklon

Zyklon

Hey folks, scanned the forums a couple of times before and thought i'd register. I'm 22, from the UK and love all things Alien and Predator ... except AVP/AVPR ...."most things" then  :P

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

*in Strogg voice*

Greetings.

hunter snake

hi i'm jonatan( it's well written, i'm from argentina and mi name 's been written like this in the civil register).
I am 23 years old, and i have been a fan from both franchises a looooong time ago.
I love ost's , specially aliens's.
Well i am glad to be here with people like you guys

pdt.:i love heavy metal and calsic music.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Zyklon on Jul 31, 2009, 06:10:11 PM
Hey folks, scanned the forums a couple of times before and thought i'd register. I'm 22, from the UK and love all things Alien and Predator ... except AVP/AVPR ...."most things" then  :P

Welcome aboard brother :)

Quote from: hunter snake on Jul 31, 2009, 09:52:30 PM
hi i'm jonatan( it's well written, i'm from argentina and mi name 's been written like this in the civil register).
I am 23 years old, and i have been a fan from both franchises a looooong time ago.
I love ost's , specially aliens's.
Well i am glad to be here with people like you guys

pdt.:i love heavy metal and calsic music.

Welcome as well, but one thing to note: work on your spelling. Trust me.

amv79

amv79

HEllo all New MEMbers ;D

I am your friend the mighty dinosaur.......(just kidding)

Razz

Razz

Hey guys,been visiting this place for over a year now and thought i'd join and give it a go.

I'm an old timer from Gamegossip and i fondly remember the old AVPNEWS days,anyway looking forward to both ACM and AVP3.

Bring it on.:)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed