New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,329,091 times)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Indrid G. Cold on Jul 02, 2009, 06:21:51 PM
signed up in here late spring of 2008, kinda late intro, but I've not posted much in here anyways...

from the U.S., born in Pennsylvania and raised in Texas.  today living in a small city in North Gyeongsang, South Korea where I work as a teacher.

my main hobby or interest is writing, mostly gothic horror and science fiction, with a lot of weirdness and philosophical puzzle themes, some violence and nastiness.  influences like H.P. Lovecraft, Philip K. Dick, and of course I'd followed, off and on, the Alien / Predator / AvP series of comics and films since about 11 years old...

Welcome, welcome :)!!

XenoGeek

XenoGeek

Heyy everyone im XenoGeek im a huge fan of the Alien and Predator movies so I figured why not join in on the fun here ;D

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

The cadet's logic is sound - Spock, in Star Trek

Welcome!! :)

midget

midget

Just found this thread. Love the Scanners GIF ^^

Anyways ...

My name is Geoff, I'm 23 and live in NY near Saratoga. Just left my last job as a floor manager for a verizon data research team and joining 19D cav scouts - us army.

Why I join this site? Looking for a friendly community with the same interests and too do some more research on some Alien comics I was missing. 

If any of you know what Troma is - I post at their forums under Midget as well.

I will gnaw on the skulls of your children!!! :P

Darwinsgirl

Welcome to the Galaxy Midget!

Quote from: MIDGET on Jul 05, 2009, 07:29:27 AM

(we're Alien fans...gnawing on skulls is standard procedure :D

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Just found this thread. Love the Scanners GIF ^^

Anyways ...

My name is Geoff, I'm 23 and live in NY near Saratoga. Just left my last job as a floor manager for a verizon data research team and joining 19D cav scouts - us army.

Why I join this site? Looking for a friendly community with the same interests and too do some more research on some Alien comics I was missing. 

If any of you know what Troma is - I post at their forums under Midget as well.

Welcome mate! And I don't have kids, so that makes me sleep better at night ;)

maledoro

maledoro

Sorvos

Sorvos

Hy, I'm Sorvos. I'm 21 and I am a fan of both Alien and Predator. This site rules and has great forums and really good information. It's good to be here. Keep up the good work guys!

Master Chief

Welcome aboard, recruits Sorvos, XenoGeek, and MIDGET.  Have fun.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Sorvos on Jul 07, 2009, 08:45:07 PM
Hy, I'm Sorvos. I'm 21 and I am a fan of both Alien and Predator. This site rules and has great forums and really good information. It's good to be here. Keep up the good work guys!

Welcom aboard mate!! :)

Sorvos

Sorvos

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jul 07, 2009, 09:46:07 PM
Quote from: Sorvos on Jul 07, 2009, 08:45:07 PM

Welcom aboard mate!! :)

Thanks a lot guys! I know I'm going to have a great time around here. Bad part is that I'll be quite inactive for the next 2 months or so. I'm going to the country side, in the mountains. I have no internet there. But I'll be back in full force in fall.  ;D

Master Chief

2 months is a long camping trip. ;) 

Sorvos

Sorvos

Quote from: Master Chief on Jul 08, 2009, 07:09:17 PM
2 months is a long camping trip. ;) 

Yeah well, my grandparents have a ranch there, so there will be a lot of work. But I'm telling you, it is the most beautiful place in the world. ;)

Darwinsgirl

Quote from: Sorvos on Jul 08, 2009, 06:19:13 PM
Bad part is that I'll be quite inactive for the next 2 months or so. I'm going to the country side, in the mountains. I have no internet there. But I'll be back in full force in fall.  ;D

Sounds heavenly...

Not to worry

We'll save your place  ;)

Chris P

Chris P

Welcome dude. I hope you enjoy yourself here.  ;)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed