New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,311,519 times)

Master Chief

Welcome Aboard, Recruit DivineStrike. Glad to have you!

Darwinsgirl

Welcome DivineStrike! from the ranks ;)

DivineStrike

thank you all for the warm welcome glad to be here.

-Grenadier-

-Grenadier-

In my opinion "Alien Resurrection" is surely a big disappointment for most of the fans but it has its few shiny moments(which are still not nearly enough to be high rated).
As far as i am concerned every person who was involved in any way with the production of both AVP movies should be locked away for a long time ::)
Welcome aboard DS!

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: DivineStrike on Jun 26, 2009, 10:06:44 AM
Hey all as you may have guessed im new here. id been looking for a good alien/predator site for a long time and now it seems i have finally found one. this is the best fan site i have ever had the good fortune to visit.

So glad to be here. and for the sake of time ill give you my view on the Alien/Predator films

Alien--------------------Love it
Aliens-------------------Really Love it
Alien 3------------------Love it. really underrated
Alien Resurection----Hate it what the f**k were they thinking.
Predator----------------Love it
Predator 2-------------Like it. especially the scene at the end. i also think this movie is underrated
AVP----------------------WHY GOD WHY! so much potential none of it realized.
AVPR---------------------The sound was good i never saw the actual film on account of the darkness.

Welcome aboard mate! :)

Alien³

Alien³

Hey all as you may have guessed im new here. id been looking for a good alien/predator site for a long time and now it seems i have finally found one. this is the best fan site i have ever had the good fortune to visit.

So glad to be here. and for the sake of time ill give you my view on the Alien/Predator films

Alien--------------------Love it
Aliens-------------------Really Love it
Alien 3------------------Love it. really underrated
Alien Resurection----Hate it what the f**k were they thinking.
Predator----------------Love it
Predator 2-------------Like it. especially the scene at the end. i also think this movie is underrated
AVP----------------------WHY GOD WHY! so much potential none of it realized.
AVPR---------------------The sound was good i never saw the actual film on account of the darkness.

Welcome to heaven.

Darwinsgirl

Quote from: -Grenadier- on Jun 26, 2009, 09:05:22 PM
In my opinion "Alien Resurrection" is surely a big disappointment for most of the fans but it has its few shiny moments(which are still not nearly enough to be high rated).

I agree with you Gren on Rez.

And I especially agree with DS on this! :D

Jaan911

Jaan911

Hello everyone.
I'm from Estonia and have been an Alien fan for a long time. Now that AvP3 is coming I decided to join this nice place.  :)
I used to be a member in PlanetAvP long time ago by the name "JaanEST", but sadly that place is pretty much empty now.

Undeadite

Hello Jaan, welcome to AvP Galaxy.  :)

Deadmeat

Deadmeat

Hi there, and don't worry, this place will never get empty. ;)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Jaan911 on Jun 29, 2009, 08:41:48 AM
Hello everyone.
I'm from Estonia and have been an Alien fan for a long time. Now that AvP3 is coming I decided to join this nice place.  :)
I used to be a member in PlanetAvP long time ago by the name "JaanEST", but sadly that place is pretty much empty now.

Welcome, thought I caution you to not think of Galaxy as a nice place, because it can be vicious at times!

Alien Smurf

Hey I'm Alien Smurf ... I'm kinda new ... Any tips or stuff would be appreciated  :)

Nice to meet you all :)

Vulhala

Vulhala

Welcome!!

As far as tips go, I would just make sure to search before you post a new topic and be respectful  :D

xeno_alpha_07

Vulhala  << you have to watch that guy! hes dodgy as hell! avoid!!

lmao joking!

Master Chief

Quote from: Alien Smurf on Jun 29, 2009, 03:08:31 PM
Hey I'm Alien Smurf ... I'm kinda new ... Any tips or stuff would be appreciated  :)

Nice to meet you all :)

Welcome aboard, Alien Smurf.  Enjoy your stay, however brief it may be. ;)

Tips --> Follow the rules.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed