New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,328,888 times)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: nostalgiaaddict88 on Jun 18, 2009, 03:09:28 AM
Hello everyone. You have probably seen my posts around the forum. I am still trying to find my way around.
I WAS a film student. (Grumble.)
I AM a fan of Alien and Predator. Going on 10 years, it is still my number 1 destination for science fiction.
I like to draw and write, so you all may have the horrors of my work finding you soon.
I also collect figures. Alien and Predator are among my favorite pieces.
My favorite films in the series are by release date, ALIEN, ALIENS, PREDATOR, ALIEN 3 and PREDATOR 2.

Welcome aboard dude :)

-Grenadier-

-Grenadier-

Greetings fellow AvP fans!
My name is Daniel,am born in Germany\Berlin but have spend the last 8 years in Bulgaria\Sofia.I am turning 23 this summer(18th of July)am also a student of arts(graphic design) and currently working as a bartender.Having said that i have to tell you that i am a huge fan of the Alien\Predator franchise except for the two cinematic abominations also known as "AvP" and "AvP Requiem"!But i have enjoyed both AvP(1999)and AvP2(2001) games for the PC!
To be honest with you i can't think of anything else then upgrading my PC next year so i may fully enjoy the spine chilling environment "AvP" has to offer!
I've covered the overall basics of my profile but if you have any questions at all feel free to ask me.
I am glad to be part of the AvP fan community ;D

Alien³

Alien³

You're going to love it.

The people
The Alien/Predator/AVP Films
The debates
The Philosophy
The homely feel

Welcome to heaven.

Vulhala

Vulhala

Quote from: -Grenadier- on Jun 19, 2009, 11:30:20 AM

And we're glad to have you mate. Enjoy the site  :)

Darwinsgirl

Welcome Grenadier :)

-Grenadier-

-Grenadier-

Thank you guys and btw you can call me Gren,its easier to write and i am used to it.

Master Chief

I've covered the overall basics of my profile but if you have any questions at all feel free to ask me.

I have one.  Is it true the average human body has enough iron to make a 3 inch nail?

Welcome aboard recruit Grenadier, have fun! 8)

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: Master Chief on Jun 19, 2009, 02:20:20 PM

I have one.  Is it true the average human body has enough iron to make a 3 inch nail?

Welcome aboard recruit Grenadier, have fun! 8)
Thats a hard one.

Vulhala

Vulhala

THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID!!!!!!11!!1!

-Grenadier-

-Grenadier-

Interesting question Master Chief ;)Honestly i was expecting any sort of questions but you simply blew me away with this one(get it,blew me away,Halo;)Anyway the answer which you probably already knew but still is no,the average human body contains approximately 2.5 grams of iron which is not enough for your 3 inch nail ;)

Darwinsgirl

Quote from: -Grenadier- on Jun 19, 2009, 06:25:14 PM
which is not enough for your 3 inch nail ;)

I'm not commenting on this :-X  ;)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Greetings fellow AvP fans!
My name is Daniel,am born in Germany\Berlin but have spend the last 8 years in Bulgaria\Sofia.I am turning 23 this summer(18th of July)am also a student of arts(graphic design) and currently working as a bartender.Having said that i have to tell you that i am a huge fan of the Alien\Predator franchise except for the two cinematic abominations also known as "AvP" and "AvP Requiem"!But i have enjoyed both AvP(1999)and AvP2(2001) games for the PC!
To be honest with you i can't think of anything else then upgrading my PC next year so i may fully enjoy the spine chilling environment "AvP" has to offer!

Welcome, welcome!!

Deadmeat

DivineStrike

Hey all as you may have guessed im new here. id been looking for a good alien/predator site for a long time and now it seems i have finally found one. this is the best fan site i have ever had the good fortune to visit.

So glad to be here. and for the sake of time ill give you my view on the Alien/Predator films

Alien--------------------Love it
Aliens-------------------Really Love it
Alien 3------------------Love it. really underrated
Alien Resurection----Hate it what the f**k were they thinking.
Predator----------------Love it
Predator 2-------------Like it. especially the scene at the end. i also think this movie is underrated
AVP----------------------WHY GOD WHY! so much potential none of it realized.
AVPR---------------------The sound was good i never saw the actual film on account of the darkness.

Vulhala

Vulhala

Quote from: DivineStrike on Jun 26, 2009, 10:06:44 AM
Hey all as you may have guessed im new here. id been looking for a good alien/predator site for a long time and now it seems i have finally found one. this is the best fan site i have ever had the good fortune to visit.

So glad to be here. and for the sake of time ill give you my view on the Alien/Predator films

Alien--------------------Love it
Aliens-------------------Really Love it
Alien 3------------------Love it. really underrated
Alien Resurection----Hate it what the f**k were they thinking.
Predator----------------Love it
Predator 2-------------Like it. especially the scene at the end. i also think this movie is underrated
AVP----------------------WHY GOD WHY! so much potential none of it realized.
AVPR---------------------The sound was good i never saw the actual film on account of the darkness.

Haha, that's pretty much how I'd rate them too! Welcome to the site!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed