New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,328,862 times)

Nobody

Nobody

That phrase should be censored indeed
::)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

You fanboy hater, you.

Nobody

Nobody

Quote from: DoomRulz on Feb 26, 2009, 02:25:37 AM
You fanboy hater, you.
Quote from: Yautiaboy on Feb 24, 2009, 09:49:55 PM
but i don't like Xenomorphs.
This, censor it

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

NEVA!!! You're not the boss of him!!!!!!

Secret Hero

Quote from: DoomRulz on Feb 26, 2009, 02:40:44 AM
NEVA!!! You're not the boss of him!!!!!!
QFT!

Brushfire

Hi I'm Brushfire I've been a Alien/predator fan since I've seen the first AvP but I have seen all the other movies at least once. I'm a huge fan of Westerns, some anime, and surprisingly reading. I'm a huge fan of Stephen King and so far have read all of The Dark Tower series except the last book and The Long Walk, Rage, and I'm starting Salems Lot and The Stand.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Enjoy the forum! :)

Brushfire

thanks I will.

Predboy

Predboy

You better. >_>

Darwinsgirl

Quote from: Brushfire on Mar 02, 2009, 10:50:22 PM
Hi I'm Brushfire I've been a Alien/predator fan since I've seen the first AvP but I have seen all the other movies at least once. I'm a huge fan of Westerns, some anime, and surprisingly reading. I'm a huge fan of Stephen King and so far have read all of The Dark Tower series except the last book and The Long Walk, Rage, and I'm starting Salems Lot and The Stand.

Howdy Partner...er Brushfire ;)

All kidding aside...welcome to AVPGalaxy 

Master Chief

Welcome Aboard Recruit Brushfire.

Deadmeat

Deadmeat

Hi, I'm deadmeat, maybe some of you already know me, but I haven't introduced myself yet. I'm 15 years old, I live in a small baltic country Latvia, but I know english extremeley well, because almost for half of my life I've lived in the USA. USA ROCKS!!! 8) I've been an AvP fan ever since I saw ALIENS! I hate the AVP movies, I love the games. I like to listen to Pink Floyd, but I also like Linkin Park, Eminem, Coldplay, Queen, etc. So, hello everyone and thanks to those, who made this brilliant site!

Master Chief

Quote from: deadmeat on Mar 04, 2009, 07:38:16 PM
I hate the AVP movies...

Welcome Aboard deadmeat, but you don't have to lie to hang out.  You being 15, we all know that AvP is what got you keen on these movie monsters. ;)

Vulhala

Vulhala

I hate the AVP movies.....

Just kidding 'Meat. Welcome to the family  XD

Deadmeat

Deadmeat

Quote from: Vulhala on Mar 04, 2009, 08:17:07 PM
I hate the AVP movies.....

http://blog.thisiskatie.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/gtfo-take-fail.jpg

Just kidding 'Meat. Welcome to the family  XD

I just love that! Thanks!

Quote from: Master Chief on Mar 04, 2009, 08:13:42 PM
I hate the AVP movies...

Welcome Aboard deadmeat, but you don't have to lie to hang out.  You being 15, we all know that AvP is what got you keen on these movie monsters. ;)

You're right... I got into being a semi-fan from the game AvP 2, I saw AvP a month later, but I got into being a real fan from AL()ENS.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed