New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,329,139 times)

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

kwisatz

kwisatz

:D

What about Thelma & Louise? ::)

thexenomorphfanboy

HI!
I'm The Xenomorph Fan Boy, I'm 16, and I love the alien franchise, with 'predator' franchise runner up (as well as star wars, matrix, and blade runner but those don't have any relevance to this forum except 5% blade runner due to the wayland yutani easter egg).

I am really passionate about Alien and Predator short/fan films, so I always share and give support to the smaller creators who put loads of time into creating alien and predator fan films  that don't receive the notice they probably deserve.

BTW I HAVE A BIG SOFT SPOT FOR ALIEN VS PREDATOR as well as Aliens vs predator requiem 😬 (much like alien 3, aliens vs predator requiem had big bts and dvd issues, well thats what i heard from the director Colin Strause). although i have big issues with avp requiem, i do find some redeeming qualities of the film (well that is when i put the film into final cut and fix the dark contrast).

At school, nobody knows what alien is, nobody cares, so it's kinda cool that i can have discussions about alien in this forum, without people not knowing the heck about the characters, lore, bts etc. 

Gr33n M4n

Hey ya'll. I'm 21 and a fan of AvP and everything related to sci-fi/horror. I've come across this site before but decided to give it a try as a registered user. 

Corporal Hicks

Welcome to the club, Young Bloods and newly minted chestbursters! Please be sure to check out the community rules, have a look around and don't be afraid to jump into the conversations or message any of the staff if you have any questions! :)

Voodoo Magic

Welcome Gr33n M4n and thexenomorphfanboy!

Huggs

Huggs

Good to have y'all with us here on the ready line.

dgpredator

im dgpredtor also know as jahseh

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: dgpredator on Mar 12, 2020, 01:32:07 PM
im dgpredtor also know as jahseh

Welcome dgpredtor!!!

Master Chief

Welcome aboard, new recruits!  Don't forget to go over the forum rules.

https://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=3.0

ResolutionBlaze

ResolutionBlaze.  I'm a mild follower of the AvP universe, and I like its aesthetic in (most) games.

Kradan

Kradan

Welcome here !

Do you like the aesthetic of Alien Isolation ?

Voodoo Magic

Welcome RB!

Corporal Hicks

Welcome to the boards, Blaze! Please be sure to check out out the community rules (https://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=3.0) and if you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask! Enjoy. :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed