New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,329,472 times)

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: TheAlienKing66 on Oct 27, 2019, 09:34:55 PM
I doubt many would remember me and if they do it might be for my strange love of Aliens vs Predator: Requiem.

I like you already!!!  ;D

The Old One

The Old One

Strange indeed.

Kradan

Kradan

" We tolerate anybody. Even the intolerable "

Amaterasu

I'm late, but welcome new members. :^)

Gr8escape

Hey all I'm Ken I'm a fan of the aliens and predator franchises. I am currently just starting to play avp for the ps3 looking for friends to try multiplayer.  I am a 8th time marathon runner, Chelsea fc supporter and a fan of resident evil.  :)

Corporal Hicks

Congrats on the marathon! I've often thought about trying to do one of those smaller run things that people sometimes do, but I've never committed to getting fitter. And welcome to the mad house!

Kradan

Kradan

Bwa-ha-ha-ha !

Voodoo Magic

Welcome Gr8escape!

Resident Evil the games or the movies?

Amaterasu

Welcome Gr8escape!

Trioxin

Trioxin

Hey I'm Aaron Moore I am 27 years old and a small business owner from Hamilton Ontario. Lifetime fan avid reader and collector of miniatures listened to your podcast for a few years now and I have a few months down Time from work on injury so here I am here to soak up some information from the hive mind of the interwebs.

Voodoo Magic

Welcome Trioxin!

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Trioxin on Dec 27, 2019, 05:48:34 PM
Hey I'm Aaron Moore I am 27 years old and a small business owner from Hamilton Ontario. Lifetime fan avid reader and collector of miniatures listened to your podcast for a few years now and I have a few months down Time from work on injury so here I am here to soak up some information from the hive mind of the interwebs.

Welcome Trio! Glad to hear you're enjoying the podcast, and to see you on the boards. Sorry to hear about the injury, but hopefully we can help keep you entertained!

Alecbirds

Hello!

I used to post on the avp news forums (then merged with gamegossip) back in the early to mid 2000's.  I haven't really been active on any since but I stumbled on this site and thought it might be good to be a part of a similar community.  Cheers!

Voodoo Magic

Welcome Alecbirds!

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Alecbirds on Jan 16, 2020, 09:29:42 PM
Hello!

I used to post on the avp news forums (then merged with gamegossip) back in the early to mid 2000's.  I haven't really been active on any since but I stumbled on this site and thought it might be good to be a part of a similar community.  Cheers!

We've had a couple of ex-Gamegossipers on here over the years! And you're always welcome! AvP News/GG was one of the first sites I remember and I'm always nostalgic for that old layout.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed