New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,311,331 times)

Predatorprime

;D I am Predatorprime, happy to be here.

Master Chief

Quote from: CristianoRonaldo7 on Jul 28, 2018, 11:57:16 PM
My name is Cristiano. I'm from Brazil. English is my second languague. My favorite movie is ALIEN. My favorite director of all time is Ridley Scott. And I born in 1986.
Quote from: Predatorprime on Aug 14, 2018, 03:12:47 AM
;D I am Predatorprime, happy to be here.

Welcome aboard, recruits!

DaYayine

DaYayine

Hello from the Midwest.
I am an old/used to be on here under the auspice name DaYayinde... I mispelled my new name but oh well.
I was  on AGN if any remember that website.
While I am not a video game person, I have been a fan of Predator and AvP when it first came out as a four run graphic novel.
I've collected the comics and books for many years, had the AvP collectible card game and other assorted stuff.
So nice to see some of the AvP and predator websites still active!!

andreaNZ

andreaNZ

I i used to be  member ages ago i lonbg forgotten my username etc i didnt even know the site went down OMG well its GREAT its back again and glad im part of it again!

Corporal Hicks

Welcome and welcome back to our new members!

TheSailingRabbit

Hey, I'm SailingRabbit, also known as AdmiralCats on FF.net. I write. A lot. Currently working on a series taking place between Alien and Aliens told completely from Drake's point-of-view.

Smoothief

Hi  :)

I'm Smoothief, 23 and from Finland, been Alien fan since I was nine. Nice to meet you all.

Master Chief

Quote from: Smoothief on Aug 28, 2018, 04:53:20 PM

I'm Smoothief, 23 and from Finland, been Alien fan since I was nine. Nice to meet you all.
Welcome aboard, recruit!  Do you not like the Predator?

Quote from: TheSailingRabbit on Aug 28, 2018, 11:13:55 AM
Hey, I'm SailingRabbit, also known as AdmiralCats on FF.net. I write. A lot. Currently working on a series taking place between Alien and Aliens told completely from Drake's point-of-view.
Welcome aboard, recruit!  Your series sounds interesting and would be cool to read when you're finished with it.

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Master Chief on Aug 28, 2018, 07:36:25 PM
Quote from: TheSailingRabbit on Aug 28, 2018, 11:13:55 AM
Welcome aboard, recruit!  Your series sounds interesting and would be cool to read when you're finished with it.

Thanks. I'll be posting the links in the fanfiction forum soon. There're seven stories so far, but I won't post all at once.

Smoothief

Thank you MC. Who said I did not like Predator?

Corporal Hicks

Welcome to our new members. Looking forward to seeing you all get stuck in.  :)

Master Chief

Quote from: Smoothief on Aug 28, 2018, 10:12:04 PM

Thank you MC. Who said I did not like Predator?
Some guy.  Don't worry, I banned him. ;)  Enjoy the site!

Quote from: TheSailingRabbit on Aug 28, 2018, 07:53:15 PM
Thanks. I'll be posting the links in the fanfiction forum soon. There're seven stories so far, but I won't post all at once.
We appreciate it!

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Master Chief on Aug 29, 2018, 03:15:59 PM
Quote from: TheSailingRabbit on Aug 28, 2018, 07:53:15 PM
We appreciate it!

Thank you. First story was posted yesterday morning.

amescape

amescape

Hi everyone.. are there female fighters in new Pedator

RifleR4ider

Hello guys and gals, a long time Predator and Alien fan here. My favorite films since I was a kid are Predator and Aliens 2, and they're still my favorite today! Nice knowing you all, glad to be here!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed