New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,328,893 times)

Master Chief

Quote from: ARCXENO on Jul 01, 2018, 10:09:44 PM
Hi fans and AVPG, thank you for letting me join , I'm Gabriel ( 38 ) huge fan on this site, been following it a long time.
looking forward to joining in with all you fans,  fantastic site
Quote from: Necronom IV on Jul 07, 2018, 03:39:20 PM
Hullo,
A delight to see such a warm and generous community. Giger-obsessive and more than slightly odd.
Welcome aboard, recruits! Glad to have you.

Necronom IV

Necronom IV

Welcome aboard, recruits! Glad to have you.

Thank you.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Necronom IV on Jul 07, 2018, 03:39:20 PM
Hullo,
A delight to see such a warm and generous community. Giger-obsessive and more than slightly odd.

Welcome to the club, Necronom!

Seadragon7

Hello everyone,
Seadragon7 here. I am on several other Alien pages and look forward to posting a lot of my diorama shots here for you all to see. I hope you like them.

Corporal Hicks

Looking forward to seeing them! Welcome to the club, Dragon.

calculatingbetterworlds

Hi!
I have just found this forum and wanted to introduce myself!
My name is Juan and I am 19 years old.  I really love science and I am fascinated by the whole universe of Alien.
As this seems to be a really cool place to talk to other people loving Alien as much as I do, I am really looking forward to discuss about everything related to this beautiful creature! :)

Whiskeybrewer

Welcome to the Corp

calculatingbetterworlds

Thank you!

Noland332

Hi my Name is Ryan bin a Predator fan since I was a kid love the movies and i want support the films and the fan base.Thank you.

kyle little

im kyle, i was going to use a cool giger obscure alien name, but then i just realised i wasnt cool enough to think of something in time so i just used my name!!!! i'm 24 and hope i'm not to old to be here!
i came here to promote my kickstarter i made a big alien sculpture, trying to get money to mold and cast it, but anywho when i found this forum i realised these are my kind of people ALIEN FREAKS!!!!

Corporal Hicks

Welcome to all the new members! Please make sure you have a read over the forum rules. Any questions, feel free to PM a member of staff. I look forward to seeing all your posts.  :)

Renegade

Renegade

I wouldn't say I'm a "new" member, but it's been a loooooooong time. Sorta surprised the AbsoluteAvP site ain't a thing anymore.

CristianoRonaldo7

My name is Cristiano. I'm from Brazil. English is my second languague. My favorite movie is ALIEN. My favorite director of all time is Ridley Scott. And I born in 1986.

Darwinsgirl

Welcome RidleyScott we're kindred spirits! 

CristianoRonaldo7

Quote from: Darwinsgirl on Jul 29, 2018, 02:15:27 AM

Welcome RidleyScott we're kindred spirits!

Thank you.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed