New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,311,250 times)

Corporal Hicks

Welcome to the boards! Please give the forum rules a read over and I look forward to seeing you join in the discussion.  :)

Alienattor

New member here, mostly became fan since Prometheus (yeah I know...) and interested in all theories or new re-editing of the franchise
If there is other versions available, be sure to send me a Message here ;-)

Johnyl1

Johnyl1

Love aliens, since i saw the alien 2 movie... i'm john from portugal i'm 43 and this is the best site for an alien fan!!

Corporal Hicks

Too right, Johnyl1!  :P Welcome new names.  :)

azamultic

Hello everybody! My name is Azat, I was using your site for a long time, but only now decided to register, mostly because it's easier to debate with people in the comment section when you have an acaunt  ;D. I am from Kazakhstan and I do 3D models for games, hopefully one day will work for Predator game or even movie as a 3d artist ;) Oh yeh I am a life long fan of Predator(and a little bit of Aliens)  ;)

PS: Admins if you need some cool 3d art for predator or Alien you can ask me, I will be happy to do art for you web site  :)

Corporal Hicks

You should share some of your artwork in the art board! Would love to see some. And welcome to the light!  :)

DevanGill

Hi! My name is Devan and I'm new to the board as an actual poster, but I've followed this site for years because it's always been my top source for Alien news and discussions/debates between fans. I hope to contribute to some discussions for a change and share some of my own work as a writer/graphic designer/Alien fan. :)

AMITY_PREDATOR

Hey,  I'm the Amity Predator . It's a play on Jaws and Predator ,  two  of my favorite movies.

My favorite Predator is the original,  but I also love Pred 2, and I am PLEASED that it is back in the canon with the  PREDATOR.  Was not very pleased  with  PREDATORS,  however.

I'm also a fan [but not nearly as much ] of the Xenos,  Especially the original and aliens. Sadly I have yet to see Prometheus and COVENANT.

Well,  that's that for now.

You can't see the eyes of the demon till him come callin'. 

No Name

No Name

Greetings.

Lurked for a bit. Decided to join. Looking forward to some wholesome discussions.

-Best

Master Chief

Welcome aboard, new recruits!  Have fun discussing your favorite aliens! 

XenoScorcher

Hey everyone I'm XenoScorcher, I am a part time musician, comic nerd and Alien fanatic. Took me long enough to discover this amazing community and I am glad I did  8)

TheRaven

TheRaven

/comes back late with tea/

yeah Returning here finally, I got my updated ava/sig too to return in some semblance of a style c;

Lately my pen doodlings and digital art have improved so you might see me doodling a few xenomorphs or xeno/giger inspired looking things at some point.

also hey there Xenoscorcher, always lovely to see more alien fanatics c;

Corporal Hicks

Welcome to the club Scorcher and welcome back, Raven!  :)

XenoScorcher

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Mar 01, 2018, 07:24:50 AM
Welcome to the club Scorcher and welcome back, Raven!  :)

Thank you for the welcome. Glad to be apart of this!!  ;D

Vodkajohn1967

Hi, Im a new member from Leeds in the uk, love the alien series

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed