New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,328,948 times)

chopperbuilder

Ups my bad sorry, was so court up with the small dudes all over the place ;)

maledoro

Quote from: chopperbuilder on Jan 06, 2008, 12:59:02 AM
You scare me maledoro, with those little dudes allover ur place heh ;)
What "little dudes allover ur place"?

chopperbuilder

That little dude holding the small sign in the button of ur thing and the other small dudes u use some time

severen76

mojodojo2k

Corporal Hicks should also enforce the "no getting off the subject of a thread" policy.  The past 1 1/2 pages have been on spelling grammar issues and NOT of new members introducing themselves and other members saying "hi".  If you have some beef with a policy then post a new thread and duke it out there....don't ruin a good thread here. 

;D ;D ;D Just my 2 cents that's all.  :-*

maledoro

Quote from: mojodojo2k on Jan 06, 2008, 04:19:33 AM
Corporal Hicks should also enforce the "no getting off the subject of a thread" policy.  The past 1 1/2 pages have been on spelling grammar issues and NOT of new members introducing themselves and other members saying "hi".  If you have some beef with a policy then post a new thread and duke it out there....don't ruin a good thread here. 

That wouldn't be Corporal Hicks's fault; it's the fault of the new people for not telling us who they are...

Kaeser

Kaeser

Hi everyone!
My name is César and I´m from Portugal.

Stalker

Stalker

Welcome to Galaxy mate, always good to see some new faces in here.

CanadianHero67

Welcome to AvP Galaxy Kaeser. :)

Corporal Hicks

Just wanted to make people aware of the rule. That's all. PS. Don't backseat mod.

severen76

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 06, 2008, 02:42:41 PM

Just wanted to make people aware of the rule. That's all. PS. Don't backseat mod.

:o.......

A big welcome to all the new members  :)

mojodojo2k

I wouldn't have to if somebody did their job.  :-*

Resurrection

Quote from: Kaeser on Jan 06, 2008, 01:28:02 PM
Hi everyone!
My name is César and I´m from Portugal.

Welcome César, how is it in Portugal?? :)

severen76

Quote from: mojodojo2k on Jan 07, 2008, 04:38:59 AM

I wouldn't have to if somebody did their job.  :-*

someones feeling brave

BlkSoul

BlkSoul

Welcome too all the knew people that joind hope u have fun!!! :) ;) :D ;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed