New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,311,497 times)

Corporal Hicks

There's no which-way about it. You'll do as I request or *points at signature* Besides, we try to keep a look out for such things.

BlkSoul

BlkSoul

Please don't get upset atleast some of us will make an effort.

Clydewyman

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 05, 2008, 09:09:41 AM
There's no which-way about it. You'll do as I request or *points at signature* Besides, we try to keep a look out for such things.

Woah, something tells me that I'm gonna be banned soon enough. But that's okay, besides, I don't plan to stay long here with unfair members here.

Clydewyman

Clydewyman

And also, you're just like saying that people who aren't fluent with English or are not from Australia, England and US are not supposed to be allowed here, is that what you're implying? I don't choose to rebel, just that I had my own doubts on what you're saying.

So, if you choose to ban me then let me know in advance, I can do it by myself by simply closing my own account.

BlkSoul

BlkSoul

Quote from: Clyde Wyman on Jan 05, 2008, 09:52:53 AM
And also, you're just like saying that people who aren't fluent with English or are not from Australia, England and US are not supposed to be allowed here, is that what you're implying? I don't choose to rebel, just that I had my own doubts on what you're saying.
Relax

Clydewyman

Quote from: BlkSoul on Jan 05, 2008, 09:56:56 AM
Relax

Yeah, I choose not to argue. Instead, I sit back and see what will become of my account. Smell ya later.

BlkSoul

BlkSoul

Quote from: Clyde Wyman on Jan 05, 2008, 09:58:23 AM
Quote from: BlkSoul on Jan 05, 2008, 09:56:56 AM
Relax

Yeah, I choose not to argue. Instead, I sit back and see what will become of my account. Smell ya later.
Not a Problem im sure they woun't kick u out because of spelling

Clydewyman

So, Hicks. I think you can do the honors by accepting my request for the closing of my account. And I will be happy in my future forum endeavors.

maledoro

Quote from: Clydewyman on Jan 05, 2008, 09:52:53 AM
You should have doubts on what you say. All you do is distort what other people say. Corporal Hicks didn't say anything to the effect of what you had accused him. If anything, he pointed out that people who hail from non-English-speaking countries show better grammar, spelling, and punctuation skills than those who are from English-speaking countries.

So, did you twist his words on purpose as a pathetic ploy so that you can play the Victim card, or are you lacking basic comprehension?

Quote from: Clydewyman on Jan 05, 2008, 09:52:53 AM
So, if you choose to ban me then let me know in advance, I can do it by myself by simply closing my own account.
Why do you need him to ban you? If you want to go, go. Cancel your membership. That's what Oprah calls "empowerment". You don't need him to help you make an exit. If he banned you, you won't be made a martyr. So, you might as well just chill out and go with the flow.

Foundationman2

Not a chance I'd do it, but if someone cancels their account, do their past posts disappear? Just curious. It wouldn't make sense if they did.

Corporal Hicks

What wonder martyrdom is. Stop twisting my words. If I banned you now, it'd be for baiting and arguing, not for your command of the English language. Which, I might add, is fine. I merely want a readable and respectable forum. Got a problem with it? Cancel your account. Don't turn me into the bad guy for enforcing rules and trying to make sure this place is visitable for people.

NikTh

NikTh

Saddam would say;

"Heeeey, relax guys. Put your feet up"

maledoro

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 05, 2008, 11:02:05 PM
What wonder martyrdom is. Stop twisting my words. If I banned you now, it'd be for baiting and arguing, not for your command of the English language. Which, I might add, is fine. I merely want a readable and respectable forum. Got a problem with it? Cancel your account. Don't turn me into the bad guy for enforcing rules and trying to make sure this place is visitable for people.
I agree. I hate coming to any forum where someone posts something deliberately illegible and expects me to treat their post with respect.

I'm a Grammar Nazi and proud of it.

chopperbuilder

chopperbuilder

You scare me maledoro, with those little dudes allover ur place heh ;)

sweeteyes

Quote from: chopperbuilder on Jan 06, 2008, 12:59:02 AM
U scare me maledoro, with those little dudes allover ur place heh ;)

Youre going to get "chastized" for using "u".... :-\ :P

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed