New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,328,940 times)

Walter

Walter

Hello everyone :) can someone help me to make awatar ?

Corporal Hicks

Welcome! What would you like? We already have a bunch of pre-existing avatars for selection in the profile but happy to put you one together if you have something in mind.

Walter

Walter

Corporal Hicks

You figured it.  :) If you have any issues, feel free to message a moderator and we'll be happy to help.

Welcome to Alien vs. Predator Galaxy!

4toddword

:laugh:Hey,Darkess,glad to join a good club.Love the hockey mask icon.Been a'Friday' fan as well as an Alien/ Predator fan my entire adult life. I own the
'Crystal Lake Memores' book AND Blu-ray. One thing not in my collection is the film novelization series 'Alien Omnibus'.Would love to get my hands on it.
That's just a simple greeting as a fellow fan.
                                                                               Sincerely,
                                                                                             toddword.
                                                                                                                       ps Can't wait for Kong:Skull Island  in IMAX.....

DorkiDori

I usually never do these, but whatever...

My name is Lenn. I run an art department, have a nationwide known import automotive apparel/accessories brand (www.dorkidori.com), run a merch/social media mgmt business for musicians, have my own band called Lennon Midnight (sounds like Nine Inch Nails meets Cradle of Filth) aaaaaaaaaaaaand I have 2 annoyingly adorable fuzzy kittehs!

PS: Prometheus is one of my favorite movies EVER... dont care how much hate it receives. Cant wait for Alien: Covenent!

Hard-R

Hard-R

Hi,
Long time lurker and now want to give my two penneth......

Corporal Hicks

Welcome to the new members - and Dorki! Please check out the rules and feel free to PM any mods with any questions. Otherwise, get stuck in there!

SM

SM

Quote from: Citixeno on Dec 01, 2016, 02:51:02 AM
Hi, new here. I lurked for a little while.

Seems I will need to get used to calling the Alien the "Alien", as lots of fellas get their knickers in a knot when they read "Xenomorph".

I'll do my best not transgress on this holy pillar.  ;D

Pfft.  Call it Xenomorph if you like.  The only people who get stroppy about that sort of thing are the kind of people who get stroppy about that sort of thing.

serbip1

serbip1

Hello to all the new members :)

DorkiDori

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 10, 2016, 08:00:40 AM
Welcome to the new members - and Dorki! Please check out the rules and feel free to PM any mods with any questions. Otherwise, get stuck in there!

Baby with that sexy accent, I'll PM you anytime Hahahha I'm out drinking... <3

Corporal Hicks

Well that escalated quickly.

DorkiDori

LOL just messin with you man ;) Was out drinkin with a girl Im dating... felt like being a silly (yes A silly)

Mister Grid

Hey everyone :) Been lurking since 07 but then I stopped for a while. Didn't think this site would still be active till now.

pvthudsonlives88

Hi im Darren im 28 and  i love films especially the Alien and Predator franchise Aliens is my favorite film of all time

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed