New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,311,560 times)

nanison

nanison

Hello

I'm new and obviously a big fan of both franchises! I'm a monster/horror movie fan in general.
pleased to meet all of you.

I have a question though, when signing up I had to specify if I was an alien/predator or marines fan. I'm curious which category has the most fans? Does anyone ever pick the marines??  :o

Corporal Hicks

You've made me curious now too.  :laugh: It sets the rank levels if I remember rightly.

And welcome!

Master Chief

Quote from: klesk4ever on Dec 02, 2016, 11:17:12 AM
Hy all I' klesk.

Longtime fan of both the Alien and the Predator franchise.

I'm looking forward to talking and debating the AvP universe with all of you :)
Which came first, the Alien or the Egg? ;)  Welcome aboard, recruit!

Quote from: nanison on Dec 02, 2016, 02:54:15 PM
Hello

I'm new and obviously a big fan of both franchises! I'm a monster/horror movie fan in general.
pleased to meet all of you.

I have a question though, when signing up I had to specify if I was an alien/predator or marines fan. I'm curious which category has the most fans? Does anyone ever pick the marines??  :o
There is a poll in the forum and right now, Predator has more likes. :) Welcome aboard, recruit!

Darkness

Darkness

That info is on the Stats page actually:

Species Count:
Alien Fans:2009
Predator Fans:913
Marine Fans:493

Master Chief

Dang!  Aliens are running away with ti!

WinsteadLeung

大家好!I'm WinsteadLeung,20 years old and I'm from China.I can't wait for A:C.I am looking forward to it. :)

Kaltes

Kaltes

Quote from: WinsteadLeung on Dec 03, 2016, 02:11:20 PM
大家好!I'm WinsteadLeung,20 years old and I'm from China.I can't wait for A:C.I am looking forward to it. :)

Welcome. :)

Corporal Hicks

Welcome to the club, Winstead! Happy to have you aboard.  :)

Xenomorph-79

Hey, everyone! New to the forums, decided to join after getting back into the Alien franchise. Hope to have a good time with you all!

Corporal Hicks

Welcome to Alien vs. Predator Galaxy. Always happy to see a new fan join up. If you have any questions please feel free to ask or to PM one of the moderators.  :)

Mulder

Mulder

Hi I'm Mulder and I'm not a bot.
I just want to say this is an exciting time to be fan of these franchises what with the new movies and I like forward to discussing with everyone.

Whiskeybrewer

Welcome to the forum Mulder. We are getting bigger by the day and you'll find plenty to talk about here :)

N-Shifter

N-Shifter

Been lurking since 2013, with the new movies on the horizon (Both Alien and Predator.....how great is that?!?!) I felt it was time to say hey, so "Hey" :)

Ragonk_Force

Ragonk_Force

New to the forum, the news of the alien covenant footage brought me here. Excited as hell for that movie

Master Chief

Quote from: Ragonk_Force on Dec 09, 2016, 02:30:24 AM
New to the forum, the news of the alien covenant footage brought me here. Excited as hell for that movie
Quote from: N-Shifter on Dec 09, 2016, 02:06:27 AM
Been lurking since 2013, with the new movies on the horizon (Both Alien and Predator.....how great is that?!?!) I felt it was time to say hey, so "Hey" :)
Welcome aboard, recruits!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed