New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,311,375 times)

shreav

shreav

Quote from: windebieste on Nov 25, 2016, 10:56:13 PM
f**k yeah!  Welcome back!  ;D

-Windebieste.

Oh hey bieste.  I'm pretty sure I have a folder full of art work you and Beaver made somewhere from all those years ago.

Corporal Hicks

Welcome to the Galaxy, Sheav. I recognize the name but I can't fully place it. Glad you found your way here though. Always happy to see someone from the old guard so up!

shreav

shreav

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Nov 26, 2016, 08:37:49 AM
Welcome to the Galaxy, Sheav. I recognize the name but I can't fully place it. Glad you found your way here though. Always happy to see someone from the old guard so up!

All good, mate.  I remember you perfectly well.  I was there when you joined.  Boy this takes me back.

Corporal Hicks

I dread to think. Was I still using the misspelled name back on PAvP?

Ectomorph

Hey guys, long-time fan of the Alien and Predator films. The recent surge in popularity for the franchise (what with new films, video games, and comics coming out regularly at this point) has renewed my interest in everyone's favorite space monsters, so I thought I'd check out the community!  :)

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Ectomorph on Nov 29, 2016, 02:45:57 AM
Hey guys, long-time fan of the Alien and Predator films. The recent surge in popularity for the franchise (what with new films, video games, and comics coming out regularly at this point) has renewed my interest in everyone's favorite space monsters, so I thought I'd check out the community!  :)

Welcome to the Galaxy. You couldn't have picked a better community to check out!  :) How did you stumble upon us?

Ectomorph

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Nov 29, 2016, 09:23:36 AM
Quote from: Ectomorph on Nov 29, 2016, 02:45:57 AM

Welcome to the Galaxy. You couldn't have picked a better community to check out!  :) How did you stumble upon us?

I have been coming to the main page for several years now - mostly for the book reviews and behind-the-scenes updates on the new films. It's a great resource, so I thought I'd join in on the fun!

BA79

BA79

Hello to everone! I am a fan of Alien and Aliens and all related content. I am a reluctant fan of Alien and Alien Resurrection as well as AVP and AVP:R. (Guess it's like a mother will love her child no matter what)...they are all "Alien" related, so I still embrace them. Prometheus was a letdown but maybe Alien: Covenant will make it relevant. Anyway, I'm rambling. Short story...37 year man who has been hooked on Alien since the age of 9. BTW...Predator is awesome too.

Master Chief

Quote from: BA79 on Nov 30, 2016, 04:58:27 PM
Hello to everone! I am a fan of Alien and Aliens and all related content. I am a reluctant fan of Alien and Alien Resurrection as well as AVP and AVP:R. (Guess it's like a mother will love her child no matter what)...they are all "Alien" related, so I still embrace them. Prometheus was a letdown but maybe Alien: Covenant will make it relevant. Anyway, I'm rambling. Short story...37 year man who has been hooked on Alien since the age of 9. BTW...Predator is awesome too.
I think you just said something nice about the Predator because you felt obligated.  :'(

Welcome aboard, recruit!  8)

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Ectomorph on Nov 29, 2016, 04:46:27 PM
I have been coming to the main page for several years now - mostly for the book reviews and behind-the-scenes updates on the new films. It's a great resource, so I thought I'd join in on the fun!

Fantastic! Glad to hear the book reviews keep you coming back!  :)

Quote from: BA79 on Nov 30, 2016, 04:58:27 PM

Welcome to the club, BA79! It's a pleasure to have you with us.

Citixeno

Citixeno

Hi, new here. I lurked for a little while.

Seems I will need to get used to calling the Alien the "Alien", as lots of fellas get their knickers in a knot when they read "Xenomorph".

I'll do my best not transgress on this holy pillar.  ;D

Corporal Hicks

I can't say I've noticed anyone getting uppity about Xenomorph for a while now. But yeah, some fans don't like the term. To each their own.

And welcome! If you have any questions, please feel free to ask an admin or a mod. We're all here to help. I look forward to seeing your name show up in the conversations.  :)

Master Chief

Quote from: Citixeno on Dec 01, 2016, 02:51:02 AM
Hi, new here. I lurked for a little while.

Seems I will need to get used to calling the Alien the "Alien", as lots of fellas get their knickers in a knot when they read "Xenomorph".

I'll do my best not transgress on this holy pillar.  ;D
Don't worry, I call them serpents. ;)  Welcome aboard, recruit!

klesk4ever

Hy all I' klesk.

Longtime fan of both the Alien and the Predator franchise.

I'm looking forward to talking and debating the AvP universe with all of you :)

Corporal Hicks

Welcome! Happy to have you aboard!

Help yourself to some cornbread.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed