New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,329,349 times)

chopperbuilder

May the force be with you, and wellcome to the dark side  :D

Veteran Warrior

Well I've been registered here for about two months now but I never knew that I could introduce myself. Well I'm Veteran Warrior and I'm 18 years old and I'm actually a hard core Predator (yautja) fan.

Alien Freak

Welcome! Always great to meet more fans!

Resurrection

Quote from: Veteran Warrior on Dec 27, 2007, 06:50:58 AM
Well I've been registered here for about two months now but I never knew that I could introduce myself. Well I'm Veteran Warrior and I'm 18 years old and I'm actually a hard core Predator (yautja) fan.

Welcome to the site!!

CanadianHero67

Welcome all new members. :)

bushboy

bushboy

Hello, I'm Bushboy, 16, Baltimore Maryland. I started out as a fan of the Predators, and after AvP1 I gained an interest in Aliens too. I just bought that 15-disc bestbuy collectors set, so I'll get around to watching those. I also just started getting into the expanded universe stuff.

Alien Freak

Hey there Bushboy. Hope you have fun here.

PredBabe

Hey everyone, I'm PredBabe (AKA Brittany or Wolf's Babe lol) and have been a fan of both Predator and Alien movies since a young age. I have always been intrigued by the Predator  from the moment I saw the first film (I was like 5 years old maybe). It's safe to say that its my favorite film of all time, one of the main reasons being the amazingly fascinating, unusually handsome (yes I said handsome) creature that is  featured in it! 
Anyways just exploring the sites for Alien and Predator films.  Some of you may know me from Alien Experience (which is like my home when it comes to websites), so I look forward to bumping into you while on AVP Galaxy lol, along with meeting more cool  A/P fans!  :D

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Wecolme to the site.

chopperbuilder

Welcome all  :)

Predboy

Predboy

Ah, well look here, Predbabe decides to come over to the war zone. Welcome. I cant wait to see how many people here will confuse us of being related because of our name similarities. :D

Mike’s Monsters

Woah... Predbabe? Never thought I would see one of those...
And now here comes the internet wanna hit on girls part of avpgalaxy!

PredBabe

^ I'm as surprised as you are, there are more female fans on this site.. by the looks of it.

Quote from: Predboy on Dec 31, 2007, 08:17:42 PM
Ah, well look here, Predbabe decides to come over to the war zone. Welcome. I cant wait to see how many people here will confuse us of being related because of our name similarities. :D

LOL this should be interesting!    8)

Mike’s Monsters

Quote from: PredBabe on Jan 02, 2008, 02:23:12 AM
^ I'm as surprised as you are, there are more female fans on this site.. by the looks of it.

Quote from: Predboy on Dec 31, 2007, 08:17:42 PM

LOL this should be interesting!    8)

I think we need more female fans... All my girly friends just don't understand me...
*siiiiiiiigh*

Hahaha. It's good to have ya on here.

_Pred_Alien_

This is a little late, I am _Pred_Alien_
I havsaw the first Alien when I was 8, I didn't see a Predator movie until like 2 months before AVP's release but I have always preferred Aliens over Predator, the PredAlien in AVP-R just blows my mind. I'm a very good basketball player, I avg. 14 pts. 7 rebs. and 1 blk a game. My favorite band is HIM.That's really all there is to know about me, I haven't spent much time here yet but already I am seeing how wonderful these boards are to share your ideas on new Alien and Predator movies, or to just chat about a football game. This place is really cool and I hope to get to know all of you.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed