New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,328,674 times)

Master Chief

Welcome aboard, new recruits!

Kaltes

Kaltes

Thanks guys, glad to be here. :) (Finally got an avatar uploaded, hope it looks good)

Corporal Hicks

Welcome to the gang, Kaltes! If you check out the Profile section, we've got a bunch of avatars in there for folk. The one you've uploaded yourself is pretty small (we allow up to 100x100) so if you'd like help getting a larger one - or any help in general - feel free to ask myself or one of the other moderators. We'd be happy to help out.

Whiskeybrewer

Welcome to the Hunting Party newbies  :)

Kaltes

Kaltes

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on May 27, 2016, 08:29:05 AM
Welcome to the gang, Kaltes! If you check out the Profile section, we've got a bunch of avatars in there for folk. The one you've uploaded yourself is pretty small (we allow up to 100x100) so if you'd like help getting a larger one - or any help in general - feel free to ask myself or one of the other moderators. We'd be happy to help out.

Yeah, I checked around the forum to see how to upload one and TinyPic was suggested, but if you know how to get a larger custom one that'd be great. :)

Edit:
Never mind, found a site that allowed me to get a better rendition.  ;D

Corporal Hicks

Looking sharp, Kaltes!

Thomas H.

Hello everyone. My name is Thomas, 34 years old, from the Netherlands and a big Alien and Predator fan. Also LOVED Prometheus, and not afraid to admit that the AvP movies are a guilty pleasure, and sometimes even pretty good.

Corporal Hicks

Welcome to the gang, Thomas.

Working Joe

Well, guess it's time to start this up.
My name's PrometheusCG, I do not want to give out my real name!  >:( Kind of a privacy thing.
I'm 16 years old, and I recently got AvP 3 on Steam. Loving it!

Corporal Hicks

Welcome aboard, CG. Don't worry about disclosing your real name, it's no issue at all and not expected of anyone.

Glad to hear you're enjoying AvP 2010! Were you a fan of the older games?

Kaltes

Kaltes

Quote from: /|CG|\ Prometheus on Jun 01, 2016, 10:48:50 AM
Well, guess it's time to start this up.
My name's PrometheusCG, I do not want to give out my real name!  >:( Kind of a privacy thing.
I'm 16 years old, and I recently got AvP 3 on Steam. Loving it!

Welcome aboard.

broughtpain

Welcome Thomas and PrometheusCG. :)

XenoOverKill

Hi Im XenoOverkill, love the alien franchise and am a cosplayer, love this forum already!

Corporal Hicks

Welcome to the hive, OverKill! We don't have enough costumers on here! How long have you had your suit?

Perfect-Organism

Welcom Xenooverkill.  Have you ever played a prank on an alien fan and scared the crap out of them in that outfit?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed