New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,328,914 times)

Whiskeybrewer

Hello lmao ;D

THE CITY HUNTER

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Nov 24, 2015, 08:23:24 AM
Awful, City Hunter, absolutely awful.  ::) :P
:D ;)(I try my best)

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Nov 24, 2015, 01:21:36 PM
Hello lmao ;D
Have you met beer. ;)

Predator_Spirit

Hi there, long time alien and predator fan.

Corporal Hicks

Welcome aboard!  :)

keymillo

keymillo

Hi guys !

I love aliens but more Ripley :)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Welcome to our humble abode! Enjoy your stay :)

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: keymillo on Dec 04, 2015, 09:11:18 PM
Hi guys !

I love aliens but more Ripley :)

Welcome Keymilo! Always a pleasure to see a new face! I look forward to reading your posts.

RagingDragon

Quote from: Beer on Nov 23, 2015, 02:26:07 PM
I am Beer from the old and now defunct (website canceled) Prometheus dot net forum. 
That old forum was moderated by Vodi and Viscal.
I'm not sure why that old forum got taken down but I'm hoping to make new friends here and discuss the prometheus and alien films.
Also it'd be cool if any of the old regulars from that previous Prometheus forum are on this one too. 
cheers.
Hicks handled that one like a champ, lol.

This place has been through some times, and may moderate you hard, but just roll with it. There are very good people here. Welcome, dude.

lost dragon

Hello All :-)

Lost dragon here, been something of a 'lurker' for ages now, whilst i've been in contact with the Mods over the past few months (passing on what material/info i had regarding Lost Games etc from my research on behalf of Unseen64/GTW etc) i've only now joined, as i've wound up 95% of my research for the other sites etc.

I've been an Alien/s fan since my early teenage years wqhen my then best mates dad had a VHS tape of Aliens:Directors Cut, which we watched whilst he was out and it blew my mind!!!!!!!!!!.

Of course when everyone got to view the cut version, not a bloody soul believed a word i had been saying about the sentry Guns etc..that pain burned :-).

I bought an Atari Jaguar on day 1 purely on the strength of seeing rolling footage of AVP on Gamesmaster TV show, a SNES just to play Alien 3, ditto a DS (now dead) for Aliens:Infestation.

My biggest regret was not buying that Aliens Dropship model i saw in Forbidden Planet years ago, for £75 at the time :-(.

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: lost dragon on Dec 29, 2015, 07:48:25 PM
Hello All :-)

Lost dragon here, been something of a 'lurker' for ages now, whilst i've been in contact with the Mods over the past few months (passing on what material/info i had regarding Lost Games etc from my research on behalf of Unseen64/GTW etc) i've only now joined, as i've wound up 95% of my research for the other sites etc.

I've been an Alien/s fan since my early teenage years wqhen my then best mates dad had a VHS tape of Aliens:Directors Cut, which we watched whilst he was out and it blew my mind!!!!!!!!!!.

Of course when everyone got to view the cut version, not a bloody soul believed a word i had been saying about the sentry Guns etc..that pain burned :-).

I bought an Atari Jaguar on day 1 purely on the strength of seeing rolling footage of AVP on Gamesmaster TV show, a SNES just to play Alien 3, ditto a DS (now dead) for Aliens:Infestation.

My biggest regret was not buying that Aliens Dropship model i saw in Forbidden Planet years ago, for £75 at the time :-(.
Nice tom meet you!Do check out the merchandise section maybe you can find it there.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: lost dragon on Dec 29, 2015, 07:48:25 PM

Nice to see you register! Welcome to the Galaxy.  :)

QuoteI bought an Atari Jaguar on day 1 purely on the strength of seeing rolling footage of AVP on Gamesmaster TV show, a SNES just to play Alien 3, ditto a DS (now dead) for Aliens:Infestation.

I'm still on the lookout out for a Jaguar and AvP.  :P On the bright-side, Prodos Games maybe doing a dropship model for the miniature game next year!

the tarkatan xenomorph

Hello I'm tarkatan xenomorph and I figured I'd get this website a try  :P

Corporal Hicks

Welcome! How'd you come across us?

Gonzo

Gonzo

Hey everyone! I just discovered this board; been trying to find a decent place for Alien & Predato discussion forever, it seems. Anyways, I'm Gonzo, thanks for having me!

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Gonzo on Jan 08, 2016, 03:43:46 AM
Hey everyone! I just discovered this board; been trying to find a decent place for Alien & Predato discussion forever, it seems. Anyways, I'm Gonzo, thanks for having me!

Well you've certainly found the right place for that.  ;) Welcome aboard! Take a look around and get stuck into the conversations.  :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed