New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,329,175 times)

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: QuiGonGinNJuice on Nov 09, 2015, 08:08:39 PM
Hi, I have been a huge fan of the comics and most of the movies. Glad to be an active member here. I just got the complete  and stone but wont read it till I fly to see my dad in Laos 26ish hours all together so a giant book like this should help.

Also I play the 2010 game on Xbox 360 and want to find more players.
avp 2010 on x box,YES can i add you

QuiGonGinNJuice

City hunter please do add me as well as any other people that play the 2010 game on the 360 my gamer tag is QuiGonGinNJuic3 becase I like snoopdogg and starwars

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: QuiGonGinNJuice on Nov 10, 2015, 05:33:59 PM
City hunter please do add me as well as any other people that play the 2010 game on the 360 my gamer tag is QuiGonGinNJuic3 becase I like snoopdogg and starwars
Will do also welcome aboard i hope you have a great time.

LordCassusSnow

Hi my name is Cassus and i'm an alcoholic...I mean hello, my name is Cassus and i've been a huge Alien and Predator fan since i was a wee one. I've always gotten my Alien/Predator news from this sight since it was first spawned and have always been entertained and inspired by all the forum debates and discussions of the alien and predator sagas over the years. With all the new Alien and Predator canon being released these days i felt the need to finally voice my own opinions with fellow fans. Thanks!

Corporal Hicks

Welcome to the madness Lord Snow! Are you a Scotsman by any chance?

Equus21

Equus21

I'm Equus21! I am a writer and filmmaker and will be posting info about my upcoming ALIEN fan film!
Who knows? I may even write a fan fiction or two... ;)

Corporal Hicks

Welcome! I look forward to seeing more of your fanfilm.  :)

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: Equus21 on Nov 20, 2015, 12:01:57 PM
I'm Equus21! I am a writer and filmmaker and will be posting info about my upcoming ALIEN fan film!
Who knows? I may even write a fan fiction or two... ;)
If you need recruits you know who to go(hint,hint)

LordCassusSnow

Sorry Hicks but i'm american. Happy to be apart of your community here though and i can't wait to start discussing Alien n Predator stuff with you lot :laugh:

Corporal Hicks

Haha. We look forward to seeing you post.  :)

Beer

Beer

I am Beer from the old and now defunct (website canceled) Prometheus dot net forum. 
That old forum was moderated by Vodi and Viscal.
I'm not sure why that old forum got taken down but I'm hoping to make new friends here and discuss the prometheus and alien films.
Also it'd be cool if any of the old regulars from that previous Prometheus forum are on this one too. 
cheers.

Corporal Hicks

Hi Beer - I don't think we have anyone from that old board but we always welcome new members to our ever growing community and family. We've been around since 2002 so there's plenty of people to chat with here and to read. If you have any questions feel free to ask. :)

Perfect-Organism

Perfect-Organism

Finally we have Beer!  Welcome to the forum.

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: Beer on Nov 23, 2015, 02:26:07 PM
I am Beer from the old and now defunct (website canceled) Prometheus dot net forum. 
That old forum was moderated by Vodi and Viscal.
I'm not sure why that old forum got taken down but I'm hoping to make new friends here and discuss the prometheus and alien films.
Also it'd be cool if any of the old regulars from that previous Prometheus forum are on this one too. 
cheers.
Hi beer you might like to meet WHISKEYbrewer. ;)

Corporal Hicks

Awful, City Hunter, absolutely awful.  ::) :P

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed