New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,311,245 times)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Another Queen! Welcome :)

Another Queen! Welcome :)

CthulhuQueen

Thank you!

camblongkaras

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Aug 24, 2015, 07:55:53 AM
Quote from: camblongkaras on Aug 23, 2015, 05:42:05 AM
Name's camblongkaras, avid fan of both Alien and Predator franchises. I used to frequent PlanetAvP and AvPNews.

Always a pleasure to see folk from that time! I used to lurk AvPNews quite a lot. Unfortunately it shut down before I became too active.

How did you come across us?

Sorry for the long reply to this.

Not much AvP fan sites anymore, I came across this site a few times in the past but I never really bothered; my mistake as well! I can see that this has a swell and active AvP community and I figured that I should tag along.

Corporal Hicks

I think aside from Aliens Collection (I don't think we can count Alien Experience anymore) we're actually the longest running Aliens/vs/Predator website online at the minute. Glad to have you with us though! With 3 films on the horizon I imagine it's going to get quite fun again soon!

camblongkaras

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Sep 03, 2015, 10:31:24 AM
I think aside from Aliens Collection (I don't think we can count Alien Experience anymore) we're actually the longest running Aliens/vs/Predator website online at the minute. Glad to have you with us though! With 3 films on the horizon I imagine it's going to get quite fun again soon!

I'm going to look forward to contributing to this community with you guys soon then!

Cheers.

MaXenaeL

MaXenaeL

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Sep 01, 2015, 07:36:54 AM
Quote from: MaXenaeL on Aug 28, 2015, 07:51:54 PM
Hello guys! At last I was able to pass the registration (Russian mail domains were restricted)! Visiting AvP Galaxy since Planet AvP died or maybe earlier. Maybe somebody will remember me from that forum as Maxen The Predalien :) Or maybe not. So many maybies %-)

I didn't really hang out at PAvP but it's always a pleasure to see people from the older communities join up! Feel free to buzz any of the admins or mods with any questions and enjoy yourself!
Thank you!  :D

vykos

vykos

Hello everybody :)

I am from Portugal, and I was born in the glorious year of 1978 (Alien!!!). I have seen the movies, read some AVP novels, and comics.
Also, I sarted, with my husband, the construction of costumes based on the AVP universe. He built a colonial marine armour and props, and I am working on a Machiko Noguchi costume, based on the Hot Toys figures.

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: vykos on Sep 03, 2015, 03:34:25 PM
Hello everybody :)

I am from Portugal, and I was born in the glorious year of 1978 (Alien!!!). I have seen the movies, read some AVP novels, and comics.
Also, I sarted, with my husband, the construction of costumes based on the AVP universe. He built a colonial marine armour and props, and I am working on a Machiko Noguchi costume, based on the Hot Toys figures.
Awesome make sure you post them and welcome aboard.

Khelz

Khelz

Hello there,

I'm 35 years old and I'm a very big fan of Alien and Predator movies and video games.

I loved the AvP2 video game (wall crawling) especially in multiplayer Survivor mode. So I decided to create a video game on steam greenlight that also offers that "crawling everywhere" feature, and is based on infecting other players (the big difference is that in my game aliens are shapeshifters like in "The Thing" from John Carpenter's 1982, which is also one of my favourite movies of all time).

I'm living in Belgium, I have a wonderful wife, and a wonderful girl who will have 3 months soon. I hope she will play with me to the AvP boardgame I bought recently :laugh: I'm also wondering at what age children can start looking at Alien or Predator movies  ::)

Happy to join the community! I've also been following Avpgalaxy on Facebook for a while now I didn't know it had also super cool forums!

Corporal Hicks

Welcome aboard! Glad to see new members. Especially happy to see you've come over from the Facebook page!  :) Make sure you have a gander on the main site - www.avpgalaxy.net so there's plenty of stuff you may have missed. Lots of articles, interviews, reviews, info, etc.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Lots o' new peeps here. Welcome to you all! :)

TheElderKing

hello all and all
I'm yoan or the elder king as a fan since the release of alien movies and my favorite predator predator of my character for me is the absolute elder
I collect statues, busts , and x 1/1 size of my dream weapons :)  'll see a complete predator  :D

I have a group on facebook of predator and alien and I try to cultivate more about the world of predators

I 'm french I have 2 children 40 years and I speak very little English ; so I used the google translator  ;D
thank you for accepting me in your community

I am anxious to learn but as said me and it makes english 2 LOL
amitiƩes a french old therefore of elder lol
TheElderKing

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: TheElderKing on Sep 19, 2015, 05:47:16 PM
hello all and all
I'm yoan or the elder king as a fan since the release of alien movies and my favorite predator predator of my character for me is the absolute elder
I collect statues, busts , and x 1/1 size of my dream weapons :)  'll see a complete predator  :D

I have a group on facebook of predator and alien and I try to cultivate more about the world of predators

I 'm french I have 2 children 40 years and I speak very little English ; so I used the google translator  ;D
thank you for accepting me in your community

I am anxious to learn but as said me and it makes english 2 LOL
amitiƩes a french old therefore of elder lol
TheElderKing
Bonjour(hope i wrote it properly)Welcome aboard.

KillerQueen

Hello I am new to this site although I've been searching for it for awhile!! I joined because I wanted to make friends with people who loved the alien and predator movies and games just as much as I did  :) I'm also looking for a Xenomorph kit!! If anyone could point me in the right direction and give me pointer as to how to do it (since this will be my first time) I would really appreciate it!! :D
~KillerQueen

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: KillerQueen on Sep 20, 2015, 03:25:25 AM
Hello I am new to this site although I've been searching for it for awhile!! I joined because I wanted to make friends with people who loved the alien and predator movies and games just as much as I did  :) I'm also looking for a Xenomorph kit!! If anyone could point me in the right direction and give me pointer as to how to do it (since this will be my first time) I would really appreciate it!! :D
~KillerQueen
What is a zenomorph KIT if it is something to do with merchandise then you can check the General Alien-Predator Merchandise if it is something to do with making i dont know.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed