New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,328,690 times)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Welcome Savlich, happy to have you :)

Corporal Hicks

Welcome! It's always nice to see new faces! Any questions, feel free to ask a mod.

DorsalTubes

I guess I'm the latest newcomer, so hello to you all. I'm going to take a risk here by admitting that Alien 3 is my favorite Alien film. Please be gentle.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: DorsalTubes on Apr 12, 2015, 10:55:56 PM
I guess I'm the latest newcomer, so hello to you all. I'm going to take a risk here by admitting that Alien 3 is my favorite Alien film. Please be gentle.

Nothing wrong with that. I hold the first 3 to the same esteem, my favourite flickers depending on my mood.

Welcome aboard!

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: DorsalTubes on Apr 12, 2015, 10:55:56 PM

It's not my favourite, but I like it as well. Welcome :)

Master Chief

Welcome aboard, recruits!

UncensoredAngel

High I'm Angel new to these boards but just looking for some people to play AvP 10 on the PS3 with feel free to add me my ign is the same as this name

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Nice to meet you Angel! Welcome :)

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: UncensoredAngel on Apr 14, 2015, 10:54:59 AM
High I'm Angel new to these boards but just looking for some people to play AvP 10 on the PS3 with feel free to add me my ign is the same as this name

I think you'll struggle these days but feel free to ask in the AvP boards. And, of course, welcome aboard!  :)

howard.moody.566

Hi! I'm Howard and I'm a big Alien fan.I've been reading the forum for a long time and thought it was time I joined up.

Corporal Hicks

Welcome to the war, Howard! Glad to have you aboard!  :) Please check out the rules and join in with the discussions. Any questions, feel free to ask a mod.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: howard.moody.566 on Apr 24, 2015, 06:30:37 AM
Hi! I'm Howard and I'm a big Alien fan.I've been reading the forum for a long time and thought it was time I joined up.

Good day Sir! Welcome to our lovely rag tag team of internet geeks.

FiorinaFury161

Also geeks that really like sports too ;D

Skidos

Skidos

Hi Guys,

Thanks for having me. Really loved the Alien and Predator. Turning 42 year old and loving Alien Isolation to the bone!! Next, I hope to get Force Feedback for my Novint Falcon gamecontroller. Take care Steve

Corporal Hicks

Welcome to the Galaxy! Be sure to take a look around the site as well. We've got some fun stuff up on there. Any questions, feel free to ask :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed