New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,329,012 times)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Mr. Weyland on Jan 21, 2015, 10:17:32 PM
Hello DoomRulz, it's been a long time  ;D

Indeed. I hope all's well with you again!

Mr. Weyland

Quote from: Hellspawn28 on Jan 21, 2015, 11:11:30 PM
I remember when you were mod during the AVPR days. Welcome back  Mr. Weyland :)

Yeah, that was fun, problem was, I didn't get as much time to sort things out anymore, and the things I started to deal with became more complex so I had to pass the problems on. Even when I was gone, I was still getting members who have problems with other members asking me to ban this guy or another.

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jan 22, 2015, 04:56:43 PM
Quote from: Mr. Weyland on Jan 21, 2015, 10:17:32 PM
Hello DoomRulz, it's been a long time  ;D

Indeed. I hope all's well with you again!
Been okay recently, wasn't so good this last few year, especially the last.

Master Chief

Welcome back, Mr. Weyland. I'll have Doom fetch you some coffee. ;)

vikingr

vikingr

Hello,

my name is vikingr, I'm from Germany and I got stuck at the whole Alien franchise with Alien: Isolation. I first watched Alien back in the late 90s as a kid and now I'm totally addicted.

That's why I want to take a look at the forum and exchange a bit about the franchise.

Master Chief

Welcome aboard, recruit!

Corporal Hicks

Welcome! Take a look around, ask questions and enjoy. :)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: vikingr on Jan 24, 2015, 01:27:20 PM
Hello,

my name is vikingr, I'm from Germany and I got stuck at the whole Alien franchise with Alien: Isolation. I first watched Alien back in the late 90s as a kid and now I'm totally addicted.

That's why I want to take a look at the forum and exchange a bit about the franchise.

Hello there! It's always nice to see fresh meat ;)

Thanatos ZHE

Hi, I'm Thanatos. I'm a writer just breaking out. I first saw Alien when I was six years old and the series has pretty much been my obsession ever since.
My dream is to contribute to the Verse someday. As unlikely as that is we can all dream.

Corporal Hicks

Welcome!  :)

What have you written?

Thanatos ZHE

Thank you, glad to be here :D
I have a paperback novel and an e book called The Requiem of Night. Working on my next several books as we speak.

Corporal Hicks

http://www.amazon.co.uk/The-Requiem-Of-Night-Maw-ebook/dp/B0097A2854

This the one?

Quote from: Thanatos ZHE on Jan 26, 2015, 04:04:55 PM
Thank you, glad to be here :D

Good! Enjoy your stay. Take a look at around the site, plenty of articles and information for everyone's perusal.  :)

Thanatos ZHE

That's the one. Getting online stockists sorted for the paperback version.

I've been coming here for a while to read the whispers of the rumour mill or interviews, etc for a while, but I thought that it was about time that I try to contribute.

DoomRulz

Quote from: Thanatos ZHE on Jan 26, 2015, 03:49:28 PM
Hi, I'm Thanatos. I'm a writer just breaking out. I first saw Alien when I was six years old and the series has pretty much been my obsession ever since.
My dream is to contribute to the Verse someday. As unlikely as that is we can all dream.

Start with fan fiction! And welcome :)

Master Chief

Master Chief

Quote from: Thanatos ZHE on Jan 26, 2015, 04:44:52 PM

I've been coming here for a while to read the whispers of the rumour mill or interviews, etc for a while, but I thought that it was about time that I try to contribute.
Good for you, well done! Go ahead and send me a signed paperback. You have to pay for shipping. 8)

Welcome aboard!

Thanatos ZHE

Thanatos ZHE

Quote from: Master Chief on Jan 26, 2015, 06:02:33 PM
Quote from: Thanatos ZHE on Jan 26, 2015, 04:44:52 PM

Good for, well done! Go ahead and send me a signed paperback. You have to pay for shipping. 8)

Welcome aboard!
Thank you. The paperback is £5.99, if you're interested Master Chief [emoji4]
PM me if you want a copy.

Thanks Doom. I might do some fanfic between work and doing my next book. Is there anywhere on here to post it if I did?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed