New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,328,971 times)

missyoconhall

Hi I'm excited about this .I'm 31 year \old who has loved the Aliens movies all my life,I've read all of the novels and have just recently started collecting aliens merchandise.I love everything about them and look forward to meeting other people who share the same passions as me

Reptornicus

Hey,Reptornicus here. :) Iam from Czech Republic and i am alien and predator fanatic since i was a kid. Iam 26 now and it still didnt let me go. ;D Hope to meet new friends here  ;)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Welcome to you both! We're quite happy to have ya :)

John Stevens

Hi all. longtime stalker...in fact i think i had a profile on here a few years ago TUSKY?.
Anyways longtime fan of both ALIEN and PREDATOR since 79' and 87' respectively.
Current member of The Hunters Lair, Predator forum.

Semi retired make up FX artist, ex military current position as chief Projectionist/Operations manager of a small independent Cinema in New Zealand.
Love comics, books films and suit/prop building.
Thought Prometheus was ok, but a bit lacking. Excited to see what happens with the new PREDATOR sequel.

Favorite Alien movie ALIEN/ALIENS (tough choice) ??? Favorite PREDATOR movie is...well PREDATOR   :laugh:
Probably become the black sheep on here as i love the AVP movies  :o and hugh fan of ACM 360 edition.
Thats me  :P

Love the articles and reviews on the site.

Randomizer

Hi John , nice to meet you ! And don't worry , you're not the black sheep in here , there are also people who like both AvP movies .  ;)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: John Stevens on Jul 19, 2014, 08:17:40 AM
Hi all. longtime stalker...in fact i think i had a profile on here a few years ago TUSKY?.

Semi retired make up FX artist, ex military current position as chief Projectionist/Operations manager of a small independent Cinema in New Zealand.
Thought Prometheus was ok, but a bit lacking. Excited to see what happens with the new PREDATOR sequel.

Favorite Alien movie ALIEN/ALIENS (tough choice) ??? Favorite PREDATOR movie is...well PREDATOR   :laugh:
Probably become the black sheep on here as i love the AVP movies  :o and hugh fan of ACM 360 edition.

What happened to your old account?

Roxianakil

I'm Roxy and I love Aliens. :3 I'm from Finland, age 26 and I just started playing AVP3, nice to meet you. ^^

Randomizer

Nice to meet you too !  :)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Roxianakil on Jul 21, 2014, 04:02:42 PM
I'm Roxy and I love Aliens. :3 I'm from Finland, age 26 and I just started playing AVP3, nice to meet you. ^^

Nice to meet you Roxy :)

John Stevens

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jul 21, 2014, 11:30:08 AM
Quote from: John Stevens on Jul 19, 2014, 08:17:40 AM

What happened to your old account?

Not sure.....must have a look

locdasmoke

What's up folks? Locdasmoke here from Northern California. Huge AVP fan, love the comics, games and all the movies, including everyone's most hated AVP flicks lol!

Randomizer

Have fun on the forum !  ;)

Master Chief

Welcome aboard, new recruits!

Mr. Sin

Mr. Sin

Quote from: locdasmoke on Aug 05, 2014, 03:30:01 AM
What's up folks? Locdasmoke here from Northern California. Huge AVP fan, love the comics, games and all the movies, including everyone's most hated AVP flicks lol!

Nice to meet you!

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: locdasmoke on Aug 05, 2014, 03:30:01 AM

Hello and welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed