New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,328,767 times)

Quint

Quint

Hi guys

I'm from Sydney, Australia. I've been obsessed with Aliens since 1989 when I was a 12 year old kid. I'm also a huge fan of the original Alien and Predator. This forum seems right up my alley! I look forward to having a look around.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Welcome Quint! Are you a Jaws fan as well?

Quint

Quint

Thanks! Yeah Jaws is my favourite of them all. Aliens is very close!

TheRaven

TheRaven

I'm not a new member, but I haven't been around in a while.
Thought I'd return to you all and say hi! C:

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I remember you! Welcome back. Why the hiatus?

TheRaven

TheRaven

Sixth form got busy and I think I just drifted away from the internet for awhile.
But I'm on my last two exams now so I thought I'd come back c:

FiorinaFury161

Welcome back!

Wrecktangle

Wrecktangle

Top of the day to you, my fellow AVPGalaxy compatriots! My name is simply Wrecktangle. My country of origin is Australia, and I survive on drop  bears.  My first encounter with the franchise was the film Aliens vs Predator. I found  the mythology of the two creatures fascinating and decided to delve further into the multiple franchises and have not regretted it since! I own all the movies on DVD (a servant of the prehistoric days before Blu Ray!) and two Alien vs Predator Omnibuses. I have not completed the second, for I fear finishing Deadliest of Species...

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Welcome aboard Wrecktangle! You have on the finest avatars I've seen in a long time :)

P.S. what are drop bears?

John38

John38

I'm John38, I'm from the US and I love Alien/Aliens.  Synthetics rule! :)

Randomizer

Randomizer

I'm Randomizer or Random , I'm 14 and my hobby is  to draw different things ( robots,cars,monsters,ships that kind of stuff ) in my free time . I like Predators but I'm mostly experienced playing with the Aliens ( weird ) .  :laugh:

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Welcome Randomizer! We have a threat dedicated to Fan Art which may interest you. We love seeing new talent :)

FiorinaFury161

Believe him, the
Quote from: DoomRulz on Jun 02, 2014, 11:41:42 AM
threat dedicated to Fan Art
is really good (and threatening) :P Welcome to the madness of AVPG!

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Madness? Don't scare the poor soul!

MoonerSK

MoonerSK

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jun 03, 2014, 11:07:18 AM
Don't scare the poor soul!

You are the one threatening

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed