New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,329,315 times)

SpaceMarines

Welcome all!

PVTDukeMorrison

That's what I love about all these new people, I get older, they stay the same age, hehe

Xenoslayer888

Hello i'm Nick

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

'Sup Nick?  8)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Marc, Nick, welcome to you both. Enjoy your time here :)

Predatorium

Hi!

I'm a 25 year old Swedish Alien fan. Alien is my all time favourite movie. I'm looking forward to Creative Assembly's Alien game, which hopefully will bring back the true horror and hopelessness of facing an unstoppable 7 foot tall humanoid foe, something truly Alien and not just cannon fodder monsters that crawl around your feet.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Welcome, welcome. I'm sure you will find a happy home for yourself here :)

Amaterasu

Welcome newest members. :3

DrGoblin

DrGoblin

Not sure if this forum is still active, but I go by "Goblin" and I'm a die-hard AvP fan. I have the movies, games, comics...even tattoos. I'm  also an avid player of the Aliens vs. Predator PC games. Hopefully people still use this forum and can read this; I'd love to be a part of the community.

Amaterasu

Quote from: DrGoblin on Oct 05, 2013, 01:59:12 AM
Not sure if this forum is still active, but I go by "Goblin" and I'm a die-hard AvP fan. I have the movies, games, comics...even tattoos. I'm  also an avid player of the Aliens vs. Predator PC games. Hopefully people still use this forum and can read this; I'd love to be a part of the community.

Welcome to the site!

Matriarch

I''m the Matriarch. From the US. I just made an account. Can't wait for the new alien game to come out.

BR1XER

BR1XER

New alien game? Wut?

Says is from the US, but profile says from Egypt? Wut?

Anyways, welcome, I guess.

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

There IS a new Alien game in the works by Creative Assembly :P

Welcome, Matriarch.

BR1XER

BR1XER

Damn, I always fall behind on such news.  :o

Dark Bladed Hunter

Hey all,

I'm Xander! I love both series to death but more of a Pred fan .'. Glad to finally be on here though! AVPG is AWESOME to say the least! Hope to have many fun conversations on here!

See you on the hunt
.'.Xander.'.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed