New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,329,047 times)

Terx2

Terx2

Welcome new members :)

Amaterasu

Quote from: Terx2 on Aug 24, 2013, 08:08:53 AM
Welcome new members :)

^ What he said.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Natgopler on Aug 24, 2013, 02:29:36 AM
Greetings everyone,

As a new member, I am writing this just to introduce myself and certify that I am not a troll.

See you around the board.

Good, because trolls are annoying and suck something fierce. Welcome! :)

SIMULANT

SIMULANT

A declaration of no troll-ism is always good. Welcome.

Paz

Paz

Hi everyone! I'm Anna, a major Predator um... "fangirl" I guess. :P
Many of my friends say that Predator movies generally suck but I never notice. There are Predators in the movie for crying out loud! Who cares about the plot or the acting or the special effects? As long as there are Predators in a movie it's good.  :laugh:

You know that sort of creaky weird sound that the Yautja make? That's the text message notifier on my mobile phone.

Yes, I think fangirl is an appropriate word.  ;D

Terx2

Terx2

Welcome aboard Paz :)

Quote from: Paz on Sep 17, 2013, 12:58:35 PM
Many of my friends say that Predator movies generally suck

It's better than some other films...

Amaterasu

Another girl? Welcome, Paz!  ;D

BR1XER

BR1XER

Welcome! Predator fans are much appreciated here.  :) Your friends must've only seen the AvP movies if they're saying that.

Indulge all you want in the Predator forums, perhaps you'll have a good time.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Paz on Sep 17, 2013, 12:58:35 PM
Hi everyone! I'm Anna, a major Predator um... "fangirl" I guess. :P
Many of my friends say that Predator movies generally suck but I never notice. There are Predators in the movie for crying out loud! Who cares about the plot or the acting or the special effects? As long as there are Predators in a movie it's good.  :laugh:

You know that sort of creaky weird sound that the Yautja make? That's the text message notifier on my mobile phone.

Yes, I think fangirl is an appropriate word.  ;D

I would disagree with your feelings about Predators in a movie=good movie but welcome all the same. I hope you have fun :)

DC

DC

Welcoooooome toooooo daaaaaaaa crrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiibbbbb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope you'ns find everathang reeel nasss now ya heer?

Elmazalman

Hello,new member here,I'm looking forward to chatting about the alien films.

Arterial Spray

Top of the morning to people new and old.

Longtime Alien fan here (and I believe a former member of the forum many years ago).

Since the A:CM forums are drying up I thought I would hop over here.

Master Chief

Welcome aboard, recruits!

Gleipnir

Gleipnir

Hello, my name is Gleipnir Agnar, and I have always been a fan of the entire franchise. A little about me. I am a student currently studying Evolutionary Biology and Meteorology (I know they are entirely different, but with recent studies maybe not all that far disconnected.) My first crush was Sigourney Weaver when I was 4 years old watching Alien. I enjoy a hefty dose of books, games, and biking(Not motorcycle, just a simple street bike.)

"Game over man? No, not game over. For I still got half a clip and one more firebomb left." Sgt-Grump

skidmarcs

Hi my name is Marc (skidmarcs on the forum) and I've been an ALIEN and PREDATOR fan from the very beginning. Collecting interests are mainly toys, comics and books. Own way to much stuff!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed