New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,311,229 times)

The Ultimate Predator

Nice to meet you DB.

G.C. Samaras

Hey guys, I just thought I would stop by and introduce myself. You folks are probably wondering who I am at the moment, well most of you should remember me from Alien Experience. I went under the alias 'Drone' there *gasps*. I have since disbanded from there and I have been searching for an AvP online community that I can settle into and hopefully I have found it here. Anyways, great to see you all again and I look forward to having discussions with you all on the forums. Take care!

ian36015

Hey Names Ian. 15. From Riverside Cali and living in Fort Mohave AZ. Growing fan of the AVP Univerise. 

Corporal Hicks

Hey Drone. I thought it was you. I recognised the signature.

The Ultimate Predator

Hiya GC_Samaras and ian36015.

G.C. Samaras

G.C. Samaras

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 15, 2006, 07:45:43 AM
Hey Drone. I thought it was you. I recognised the signature.
Oh snap, it's Corpral Hicks (that name will always haunt you). I recognized your signature too. I haven't seen you online for a while man and your site hasn't been updated in ages. I thought you were died or something.

Quote from: ian36015 on Dec 15, 2006, 03:53:10 AM
Hey Names Ian. 15. From Riverside Cali and living in Fort Mohave AZ. Growing fan of the AVP Univerise.
From one noob to another, welcome to AvP Galaxy.

Corporal Hicks

Shrugs. I knew how to spell it all long, but the name stuck from my first outings on AvP1 or 2 - Can't remember. But new site, new start. Thought I might appear proper.  :P

No. I pulled a Darkness.  :D After news of AvP2's story came along, I just felt it wasn't gonna happen properly. But...I'm back and bringing you news and exclusives just for AvPGalaxy.  :P

G.C. Samaras

Sounds good, glad to see you back.

The Ultimate Predator

QuoteNo. I pulled a Darkness.

Good one.  ;D

Gangster Predator

My name is gangster predator......Im a predator that kills the alien race and protect my own species the yaujta.

The Ultimate Predator

Nice to meet ya.

Gangster Predator

Um can some one make me a sig and avatar please!!!???

I got the pic but I can't post it

FACEBOX

FACEBOX

Hello, I'm new here.
You guys Rock! :D

The Ultimate Predator

Hiya facebox.

Shaak

Shaak

I'm Shaak, 24 years old. I'm an alien fan since I saw the first movie as a little girl back in the 80's.

Glad to be here...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed