New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,328,955 times)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Welcome Stillmatic, happy to have you here :)

Stillmatic

Cheers.

Quote from: xenokris on Jun 18, 2013, 09:28:35 PM
                                                                                                                                                                       Thnx Alien trilogy was actually my first aliens game ever so its very close to my heart, I actually still have it & play it today, besides it was my first fps I ever played and I love the Doom fps style gameplay plus the weapons sound like they did in the movie aliens. ;D ;D 8)

The problem with Alien Trilogy was that the actual xenomorphs looked so shoddy. Alien Resurrection was much better, I'm talking about the game of course and not the film. ;D

Terx2

Terx2

Welcome to the galaxy Joda, BountyHunter and Stillmatic :)

Quote from: xenokris on Jun 18, 2013, 09:28:35 PM
Quote from: [CANCERBLACK] on Jun 18, 2013, 07:19:28 AM
Quote from: xenokris on Jun 12, 2013, 08:32:32 AM
alien trilogy

You are a good person.
Thnx Alien trilogy was actually my first aliens game ever so its very close to my heart, I actually still have it & play it today, besides it was my first fps I ever played and I love the Doom fps style gameplay plus the weapons sound like they did in the movie aliens. ;D ;D 8)

I still have that and Resurrection on my PS1 ;D

Stillmatic

Thanks, yeah I still have both those games on PS1 as well. And Alien 3 on the SNES.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Quote from: Stillmatic on Jun 30, 2013, 06:38:29 PM
Thanks, yeah I still have both those games on PS1 as well. And Alien 3 on the SNES.
Still got Alien 3 on Genesis and had AVP on the PC.

Also welcome to the site ;)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Is Alien: Res on the PS1 really that wonky? I've read the controls suck and the difficulty is through the roof.

Stillmatic

Stillmatic

I've read that about the controls as well but I thought they were fine, I may have changed them on the options though. It is difficult but that is a good thing, I completed it so it's not impossible and you can put it on an easier setting. I've played a lot of games on the PS1 and Alien: Res was one of my favourites, the best fps along with Doom.

Thanks for the welcome FiorinaFury161. Yeah I have AvP but I haven't played AvP2 or Colonial Marines, out of the ones I've played I like Alien: Res the most.

xenokris

xenokris

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jul 01, 2013, 02:33:25 AM
Is Alien: Res on the PS1 really that wonky? I've read the controls suck and the difficulty is through the roof.
Alien:RES for ps1 at the time the controls were ridiculous, but if u play alot of todays fps games then it should be easy for u to get use to, btw my older bro has Alien:RES for ps1, IMHO I liked both alien trilogy and alien res cause originally they were the only alien franchise involved games I ever had until I got a ps3 and aquired avp 2010, btw if u don't like the difficulty for either of these games use the cheat codes just sayin. ;D ;D

Sergdov

Sergdov

Hi , I'm Sergey from Russian and I like your forum .

PVTDukeMorrison

Welcome to the galaxy  :)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Sergdov on Jul 02, 2013, 12:00:55 PM

Welcome Sergey! We're glad to have ya :)

Terx2

Terx2

Quote from: Sergdov on Jul 02, 2013, 12:00:55 PM

Short and sweet. Welcome Sergdov :) Glad you like the place ;D

lb96

lb96

Hello everyone, my name is Luke Burton from Pinxton, United Kingdom.

Amaterasu

Welcome to the site!

NOCTURNUS

Hello!

My name is Daniel and I am a director and screen writer. I am a huge fan of "Alien" and I think, it's the scariest, best looking and greatest sci-fi-horror movie ever made. I also like "Aliens" and "Prometheus" very much. And I'm glad, I've found this forum. Let's see, what you are all talking about  ;)

Greetings from Germany, Daniel (Nocturnus)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed