New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,311,548 times)

Terx2

Terx2

Quote from: xenokris on Jun 12, 2013, 08:32:32 AM
Hi I'am xenokris I'm a big aliens fan I have owned/watched all alien related movies from alien to prometheus (yes even the avp movies both of them) and to be honest I have enjoyed every single one of them. I'am a gamer I have alien trilogy, avp(2010 ps3) & aliens colonial marines I do have the season pass on ps3, though to be honest I'm not the best at acm's multiplayer but I still have fun with it whether I'm good at it or not. I'm not much of a reader but I'am hoping the upcoming Alien: Out of Shadows novel will fix that.                                                                                                                                                                                  On a more personal note I would like to thank everyone who supports everything Aliens/Predator/Marine universe involved cause to me it means that no matter what happens Aliens, Predators & Marines will never DIE!!!

That was a beautiful introduction :'( Welcome xenokris :)
Quote from: Berseker on Jun 11, 2013, 11:11:12 PM
hi im berseker im 19 turning 20 this month and I join here cause iv started writing a short story about predators and I would like to share it with as many predator fans as I can in hope that you like it will make many more thank you.

When its done upload it here :) I'm struggling writing my own and need inspiration to finish it ;D Welcome Berseker :)

xenokris

xenokris

Quote from: Terx2 on Jun 13, 2013, 07:31:12 AMThat was a beautiful introduction :'( Welcome xenokris :)
:o  Thnx I'm glad U liked it!  ;D

How come my smileys come out differently than everybody else's??!!                                                                                                       Scatch that last statement it looks normal now, BTW This is my first time being on a forum so I'am a super NeWb :laugh:

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: xenokris on Jun 13, 2013, 05:48:03 PM
Quote from: Terx2 on Jun 13, 2013, 07:31:12 AMThat was a beautiful introduction :'( Welcome xenokris :)
:o  Thnx I'm glad U liked it!  ;D

How come my smileys come out differently than everybody else's??!!                                                                                                       Scatch that last statement it looks normal now, BTW This is my first time being on a forum so I'am a super NeWb :laugh:
You had to start out somewhere.  ;)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

xenokris, Berserker, welcome guys. I hope you enjoy your time here :)

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Welcome to both new members. Enjoy the site and have fun.

Joda

Joda

Well, here it goes.

I'm not a very social person, and usually end up spending more time reading online forums than posting on them. Hopefully I can change that here - I've been an Alien fan since I was about 11 (early 90's), but I've never joined an online community (AvP-related), until now.

I'm kind of excited...

I've read these forums off and on for quite awhile, but I think it will be nice to 'get my hands a little dirty' (sort of speak) and interact with some of the members here. I too, have amassed a eccentric collection of Alien and Predator-related merchandise over the years, and who could better understand that than you guys?  ;D

Anyways, I hope to see and talk with many of you over the coming months, and thank you for the membership approval!

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Welcome Joda, we're happy to have you here with us :)

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: Joda on Jun 16, 2013, 09:48:51 PM
Well, here it goes.

I'm not a very social person, and usually end up spending more time reading online forums than posting on them. Hopefully I can change that here - I've been an Alien fan since I was about 11 (early 90's), but I've never joined an online community (AvP-related), until now.

I'm kind of excited...

I've read these forums off and on for quite awhile, but I think it will be nice to 'get my hands a little dirty' (sort of speak) and interact with some of the members here. I too, have amassed a eccentric collection of Alien and Predator-related merchandise over the years, and who could better understand that than you guys?  ;D

Anyways, I hope to see and talk with many of you over the coming months, and thank you for the membership approval!
Welcome.

Amaterasu

Welcome to the community Joda!

BountyHunter

Hi, I'm BountyHunter.  I'm a huge fan of the Alien and Predator franchises.  I'm 40 years old, and live in Kenora, Onatrio, in Canada!  just thought I'd say hi. :)

[cancerblack]

alien trilogy

You are a good person.

Amaterasu

Welcome to the community, BountyHunter!

BountyHunter

Thanks!  :)

xenokris

xenokris

Quote from: [CANCERBLACK] on Jun 18, 2013, 07:19:28 AM
alien trilogy

You are a good person.
Thnx Alien trilogy was actually my first aliens game ever so its very close to my heart, I actually still have it & play it today, besides it was my first fps I ever played and I love the Doom fps style gameplay plus the weapons sound like they did in the movie aliens. ;D ;D 8)

Stillmatic

Hi, I'm a member of Alien Experience, basically I thought I'd join here as well because there are more people posting. :laugh: Anyway I'm from the UK and I love Aliens, I'm interested in music, movies and everything Arsenal FC.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed