New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,311,274 times)

FiorinaFury161

Transmission message from Weyland-Yutani Work Correctional Facility Fiorina Fury 161:

Greetings all from the desolate world of Fiorina. I am 28 years old from southwest Pennsylvania. My sentence was for 100 years after being convicted of being a huge fan of ALIEN 3 and the movie series overall. I am a minor (money wise) collector of merchandise from Alien3, my favorite film of the series. My first ever true night terrors began when I was 9 years old and watched Aliens. The movie had no psychological problems until I went to bed and imaged the Queen ripping my sister in two then staring at me. I did not recover from the terrors until about age 13. Since then when I watch Aliens I am reminded of how my imagination was booming at that age! I was brought here to AVPG for the fact I am tired of making youtube comments and want to chat with REAL fans! I am very slowly working on a small novel of the background of Fiorina 161 before it was a work correctional facility, the frightening details of the background of the prisoners and the days leading up the crash of a mysterious EEV into the black sea. Glad to meet you all!

End transmission.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Nightmares...perhaps the best way to get into the series. Welcome!!! :)

snekyelitekila9

Hey it's me sneky and I am an AvP related gamer

Supershadow

Hi! I'm Supershadow. I'm 25 and from the UK. I recently re-watched the alien films again, (last time I watched them I was quite young,) and resurrection for the first time , and I've been a little obsessed!
I don't know how often I will post because I'm quite shy in real life and online, but I joined in case I wanted to join in a conversation somewhere. :)

I cant pick my favourite film, I honestly cant. I like them all quite equally! (yes, even resurrection - definitely not bottom of my list).

I haven't seen any predator films or AVP yet, but I'm hoping to some day!

I've always liked the alien films since I first saw them (too young, around 6 I think!) and I've always loved Ripley - even more so now!

I think that's about it. Nice to meet you all!

Darwinsgirl

^^^^

Welcome to AvpGalaxy!

Another ALIEN fan!     Woot...Woot! ;D

So much here for you to enjoy.

Master Chief

Quote from: Supershadow on Jun 10, 2013, 07:22:56 PM
I haven't seen any predator films[...]
ಠ_ಠ

Amaterasu

Welcome to the site new members!

Supershadow

Quote from: Master Chief on Jun 10, 2013, 08:44:21 PM
ಠ_ಠ

What's the funny face for? Is it that bad?  :-[

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: Supershadow on Jun 10, 2013, 09:56:54 PM
Quote from: Master Chief on Jun 10, 2013, 08:44:21 PM
ಠ_ಠ

What's the funny face for? Is it that bad?  :-[
Yes. It means go watch all of them, NOW.

echobbase79

echobbase79

Welcome and enjoy your stay.  :)

Terx2

Terx2

Welcome new galaxtians :) Supershadow you should get around to watching the predator films. AVP not so much ;D

Berseker

Berseker

hi im berseker im 19 turning 20 this month and I join here cause iv started writing a short story about predators and I would like to share it with as many predator fans as I can in hope that you like it will make many more thank you.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Welcome, Berseker!

xenokris

xenokris

Hi I'am xenokris I'm a big aliens fan I have owned/watched all alien related movies from alien to prometheus (yes even the avp movies both of them) and to be honest I have enjoyed every single one of them. I'am a gamer I have alien trilogy, avp(2010 ps3) & aliens colonial marines I do have the season pass on ps3, though to be honest I'm not the best at acm's multiplayer but I still have fun with it whether I'm good at it or not. I'm not much of a reader but I'am hoping the upcoming Alien: Out of Shadows novel will fix that.                                                                                                                                                                                  On a more personal note I would like to thank everyone who supports everything Aliens/Predator/Marine universe involved cause to me it means that no matter what happens Aliens, Predators & Marines will never DIE!!!

Amaterasu

Welcome xenokris!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed