New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,328,979 times)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

You're a martial artist and you work in the games industry. That means you're my new best friend.

Welcome to our sire Unreal Warfare, I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay with us :) ;)

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: Unreal Warfare on Feb 13, 2013, 01:41:47 PM
Hi I'm Unreal Warfare. Nice to meet you all. So... a little about me.

I am a massive fan all things Aliens and Predator. I especially love the comics and books and enjoy roleplaying, and writing fan fiction, within the Aliens and Predator universes. Favourite films within the respective universes? Aliens and Predator (of course). Favourite games within the respective universes? Tough one. AvP 2010 and A:CM (looking past it's flaws) are both right up there for me. Favourite characters within the respective universes? Machiko Noguchi, closely followed by Alan Schaefer. Favourite weapons within the respective universes? Plasma Caster and Pulse Rifle (yeah baby!). Anything else you want to know? Feel free to ask away!

Outside of AvP I'm 33, have worked on the journalism side of the videogame industry aswell as the retail side of it and I have also written reviews for several established game sites. I also used to be a mod on avp.net (ended up being pretty much the only mod, lol). Currently I play alot of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim and also train heavily in Kickboxing, two of my biggest passions outside of the AvP universe (RPG's and Martial Arts). Gaming wise I play mostly on PC but also play on Xbox Live aswell, so feel free to ask fro my gamertag or Steam ID if you're up for some gaming.

Well, I don't want to tell you too much, that defeats the fun of getting to know someone if you know everything about them straight away, but feel free to strike up conversation anytime.

"Lock and load Marines!"
You sound like a cool fella. Nice to meet ya.  :)

Unreal Warfare

Unreal Warfare

Quote from: DoomRulz on Feb 13, 2013, 11:02:48 PM
You're a martial artist and you work in the games industry. That means you're my new best friend.

Welcome to our site Unreal Warfare, I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay with us :) ;)

Haha, thanks! I hope I do.

Quote from: Cal427eb on Feb 14, 2013, 01:33:59 AMYou sound like a cool fella. Nice to meet ya.  :)

Nice to meet you too. :)

RayneStorm82

Hi all!

Been a log time lurker of the forums now got the guts to start posting  :)
I'm based in the UK and a long time fan of the Alien series.

If anyone wants to add me on PS3 or Xbox for Aliens:CM M.P feel free! (I play other games too...)

Cheers,

Rich

PSN - rlg24
XBLive - Westcountryblud

CableStark

Hey guys, Ive been lurking this forum for a long time and I think its time I made an account. Nice to meet you all

Trainer Red

Trainer Red

Welcome Rayne and Cable! 
It seems a lot of lurkers are finally coming out of the woodwork.  :)

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: Trainer Red on Feb 15, 2013, 02:49:27 AM
Welcome Rayne and Cable! 
It seems a lot of lurkers are finally coming out of the woodwork.  :)
Happens every time something new is released.

Welcome, new members!

darthvader45

darthvader45, my personal nickname is alienkiller45, since I'm damn good at wiping out xenos.  Damn bugs are everywhere, but easy to kill.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

You must love playing A:CM then, lol. Welcome! :)

ZANDALEE

ZANDALEE

Hey there AvP fans, im "ZANDALEE", I like Arnie, Sly, Nicolas Cage, Kurt Russell, JCVD films. Great forum you got here.

Salt The Fries

Quote from: ZANDALEE on Feb 18, 2013, 09:08:10 AM
Hey there AvP fans, im "ZANDALEE", I like Arnie, Sly, Nicolas Cage, Kurt Russell, JCVD films. Great forum you got here.
Zanda Lee is that erotic film with Nic Cage and Judge Reinhold :D Good choice for a nick, I immediately recognized it :D

GET TO THE CHOPPA!

Wassup?

I recently got into the AVP franchises, mostly Predator...Obviously. I wanted to find a good AVP forum and this one blew me away.

So I registered. Hope I get along with you guys pretty well.

Amaterasu

Quote from: GET TO THE CHOPPA! on Feb 18, 2013, 10:07:39 PM
Wassup?

I recently got into the AVP franchises, mostly Predator...Obviously. I wanted to find a good AVP forum and this one blew me away.

Welcome to the site. Have fun!

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Wassup?

Nice name.  :laugh:

GET TO THE CHOPPA!

Quote from: Cal427eb on Feb 19, 2013, 01:44:00 AM
Wassup?

Nice name.  :laugh:

Heh thanks, I was surprised no one else took this username before considering how iconic it is.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed