New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,328,961 times)

War Wager

I would have stuck with MP3. It's original.

XenoFox

XenoFox

-=(*WELCOME RESURRECTION, TO THE WORLD OF AVPGALAXY!*)=-
Enjoy your stay.

(Always wanted to say that.  ::) )

Resurrection

Quote from: XenoFox on Nov 24, 2007, 08:02:01 AM
-=(*WELCOME RESURRECTION, TO THE WORLD OF AVPGALAXY!*)=-
Enjoy your stay.

(Always wanted to say that.  ::) )

Thanks, and I wonder why? :P  ;D

Crotum

Crotum

WAZAAAAAAAAA

Im Jose, mexican dude, 19 years old, 5 years old inside, and as nixon said.

IM NOT A CROOK!

as my former president said

ARNORLD SWARZENVERGER.....WTF!...he rlly did

delstuart

Hi guys

Glad to be on board

Il mostly be on at night....................... mostly

CanadianHero67

Welcome to AVP Galaxy. Have fun  :)

REYALS

REYALS

Its good to see so many people with the same interests, in such a great galaxy.

Welcome all PREDATOR, and ALIEN fans alike.

I'm not so new anymore, Im trying to earn my rank.... and have fun at the same time. ;)

Resurrection

Welcome, new members.  Can I say that now? :P

diresword

Name is Zach,15 years old from Tennessee USA.Found the website and thought it could be very intresting to join as i have always loved the alien and predetor series.Be nice to talked to people about it for no one cares much about it around here.

Colton White

Venom is originial

Resurrection

Welcome!

Mr. Weyland

The funny thing is, there are over 6000 members and I only know 1 of them in real life, weird.

AdamBombOi

Suppose I shoulda done this a while ago, but never got around to it, so while I still have a low post count, I'll go ahead and do it now.

I'm Adam, AdamBomb to friends. I'm 22 years old, nearly 23... I'm HEAVILY into punk rock. Dyed hair, patched up clothes, studs, spikes, painted leathers, the whole nine. I go to a lot of shows, and have been promoting concerts around my area since I was 18. I hand draw ALL of my flyers, some of which have been for national metal bands like Walls of Jericho, Twisted Method, Dope, and several others.

Obviously, I'm also a huge Predator fan, and a moderate Alien fan.

I'm deeply big on family, my father passed away two years ago and I do live at home with my best friend - my mother. My brother isn't around much, and for that I also spend a LOT of time with his daughter, my niece Aislinn. She's 4 years old, and is an angel to me... she's the coolest little girl you could ever meet. I regret nothing in my life, as staying home and helping to raise my niece has brought me more joy than anything else I could imagine.

I've been in a number of bands playing guitar, drums, and doing vocals. I was even in a band that was all Predator influenced called Awu'Asa - we were death metal/thrash. The most successful band I was in was a stupid STUPID punk rock band called Billf**kingCosby that went on to record a few cd's and was signed to two labels. We disbanded because of members moving away.

I don't really know what else to say, except uhhh, that's me, and I hope to get to know everyone here better.

Resurrection

Welcome!  Nice signature, Butters will own Predator when the opportunity is right. ;)

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Wecolme to the site, nice sig by the way  :).

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed