New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,311,200 times)

Geo

Geo

Hey all,

I am a fanatic gamer, have been for many years. I'm 20 years old now and I study law. I like lots of different genres, mostly tactical FPS, strategy, rpg, rts kind of games. I'm  a big Sci-Fi fan, grew up with Star Wars (not the new ones). Besides that my other passion is music, where I prefer the rock genre, mostly older progressive/alternative/hard rock. Other than that I enjoy other 60's/70's rock/r&b/soul. And lots of electronical music from the late 70's and 80's like Vangelis, Kraftwerk, Jean-Michel Jarre. But my favorite band will always be Pink Floyd. Of course there's lots of modern music too, but I am not the kind of person that listens to the top hits of today. I prefer searching the underground section for gems of today.

About the Alien/Predator bit: Been lurking this forum since a few months, but decided finally to make an account since my interest has peeked on a new level. I am a big Alien and Aliens fan, not since long though, because I've seen both of them relatively late (from now til 1.5. years ago) Never watched the ones after that. I did see Predator though, much earlier, and I liked that one aswell. What else is there to say? My favorite characters from the Alien/Aliens movies are Kane, Parker, Hicks and Bishop. Looking forward to Aliens Colonial Marines, even though the AvP from 2010 (which I did play) was poorly done imo.

See you around I hope.

Amaterasu

Welcome to the site, Geo!  :)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Geo on Jan 19, 2013, 06:12:21 PM
Hey all,

I am a fanatic gamer, have been for many years. I'm 20 years old now and I study law. I like lots of different genres, mostly tactical FPS, strategy, rpg, rts kind of games. I'm  a big Sci-Fi fan, grew up with Star Wars (not the new ones). Besides that my other passion is music, where I prefer the rock genre, mostly older progressive/alternative/hard rock. Other than that I enjoy other 60's/70's rock/r&b/soul. And lots of electronical music from the late 70's and 80's like Vangelis, Kraftwerk, Jean-Michel Jarre. But my favorite band will always be Pink Floyd. Of course there's lots of modern music too, but I am not the kind of person that listens to the top hits of today. I prefer searching the underground section for gems of today.

About the Alien/Predator bit: Been lurking this forum since a few months, but decided finally to make an account since my interest has peeked on a new level. I am a big Alien and Aliens fan, not since long though, because I've seen both of them relatively late (from now til 1.5. years ago) Never watched the ones after that. I did see Predator though, much earlier, and I liked that one aswell. What else is there to say? My favorite characters from the Alien/Aliens movies are Kane, Parker, Hicks and Bishop. Looking forward to Aliens Colonial Marines, even though the AvP from 2010 (which I did play) was poorly done imo.

See you around I hope.

Great intro and happy to meet you Geo. Welcome :)

JokersWarPig

I'm new here  ;D

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Welcome then, and enjoy yourself Mr. JokersWarPig :)

Amaterasu

Welcome to the site, Joker!

First Blood

Latest Member: DemonNite

I Come In Peace

My name is Derek I am from Canada, I have been a big fan of Aliens and Predator for years. I recently found out about this site and thought I should join.

lord olle

Hi im lord olle and im 16 years old from sweden and yeah  :P

Rong

Rong

Quote from: Alien Resurrection Sucks on Jan 23, 2013, 08:35:58 PM
My name is Derek I am from Canada, I have been a big fan of Aliens and Predator for years. I recently found out about this site and thought I should join.

NOICE USERNAME BROH..... no really nice username welcome aboard.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Welcome to both of you!

Amaterasu

Quote from: lord olle on Jan 23, 2013, 08:42:16 PM
Hi im lord olle and im 16 years old from sweden and yeah  :P

"Hey, Sweden!"

Welcome to the site!  ;D

Quote from: I Come In Peace on Jan 23, 2013, 08:35:58 PM

Welcome!

Terx2

Terx2

Welcome new recruits don't feed the pred hounds and don't tempt the facehuggers. That is all ;D

Your from Canada and your username is I Come In Peace. I find this suspicious ;D Welcome anyway :)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

And another Canuck for the ranks, welcome Derek! :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed