New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,328,783 times)

Amaterasu

Welcome new member. Hope you have fun!

Legacy_305

Hey Im Legacy. I've been obsessed with everything AvP related since 1999, been checking out the website since around 2007, and apparently I've had this profile since 2009 but I don't remember ever making it ???  :-[ .........weird

Falk

Falk

Hi all, been a fan for a long time, and Also a Lurker as well.

Prefer the Alien movies. Bigger fan of the first 3 than anything that came since, and awaiting Colonial Marines.

Feels like I've been waiting since 2001.

Master Chief

Welcome aboard recruits Legacy and Falk. Enjoy the site.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: Falk on Jan 15, 2013, 03:41:57 PM
Hi all, been a fan for a long time, and Also a Lurker as well.

Prefer the Alien movies. Bigger fan of the first 3 than anything that came since, and awaiting Colonial Marines.

Feels like I've been waiting since 2001.
That's cause you have been waiting since 2001.  ;)

Welcome new members!

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Master Chief on Jan 15, 2013, 04:22:40 PM
Welcome aboard recruits Legacy and Falk. Enjoy the site.

Sentiment repeated. We're happy to have both of you folks :)

First Blood

Quote from: AVPs_5th_Legacy on Jan 14, 2013, 05:54:01 AM
Hey Im Legacy. I've been obsessed with everything AvP related since 1999, been checking out the website since around 2007, and apparently I've had this profile since 2009 but I don't remember ever making it ???  :-[ .........weird

Maybe you were drunk.

Legacy_305

Maybe I was ha ha  :laugh:

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Drunk posting is never good. Lol

SpaceMarines

Been neglecting this thread for quite some time. Decided I should come back.

Welcome all you newcomers! Hope you find yourselves at home on these boards.

DontRelaxJustYetMarines

Hi, I have been registered for a while but have not been posting much.  Anybody who has played the recent Alien Vs Predator game will know what my username means.  I am an ardent critic of the most recent abomination to contaminate the Alien series.  Predators as well, although that is is less a crime against humanity, notwithstanding the Predator series of movies. 

(Put those "troll" accusations to rest, now.)

:o

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Welcome and enjoy your stay :)

Put Newt in Charge

Hey everyone...

I've lurked a little, decided I would go ahead and register.  I'm a big fan of the Alien, Predator, and AVP films.  My favorite film of the series is Cowboys & Aliens.  I dig the Dark Horse Aliens comics.  I'm looking forward to Aliens: Colonial Marines, hopefully it'll be decent.

I was a little disappointed by Prometheus honestly but I do have high hopes for the sequel now that Lindelof is no longer writing.

The avpgalaxy site and forums are awesome thank you to all of you who make it happen.

(the Cowboys & Aliens thing was a joke folks)  ;D

Master Chief

Haha! Made me laugh. Welcome aboard, recruit.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Put Newt in Charge on Jan 18, 2013, 06:11:42 AM
Hey everyone...

I've lurked a little, decided I would go ahead and register.  I'm a big fan of the Alien, Predator, and AVP films.  My favorite film of the series is Cowboys & Aliens.  I dig the Dark Horse Aliens comics.  I'm looking forward to Aliens: Colonial Marines, hopefully it'll be decent.

I was a little disappointed by Prometheus honestly but I do have high hopes for the sequel now that Lindelof is no longer writing.

The avpgalaxy site and forums are awesome thank you to all of you who make it happen.

(the Cowboys & Aliens thing was a joke folks)  ;D

nice crack at C&A new guy. welcome!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed