New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,329,471 times)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Welcome to the forum Nrage! Your artwork looks quite marvelous :)

Nrage

Nrage

Quote from: DoomRulz on Dec 11, 2012, 04:35:22 AM
Welcome to the forum Nrage! Your artwork looks quite marvelous :)

Thank you, good fellow. There will be more art to come...  ;D

screenwriter805

screenwriter805

Quote from: Nrage on Dec 10, 2012, 11:19:10 PM
Nrage here, perhaps some may recognize me. Alien and Aliens are both my favorite movie of all time and I love Predator and Prometheus as well. I disdain the low quality cash grab that was the AvP films and, of course, admire H.R. Giger and his outstanding works over the years.

I am a 3d artist and enjoy sharing my love of Alien or Predator inspired art with all you creative types out there as well as those of you who are just fans in general.  ;D

An example of my 3d modelling:

Your in good company! I taught 3d art and also have tutorials on YT! Specialized in 3ds max and Zbrush, but have retired. Medical issues etc.. :(..

Nrage

Nrage

Quote from: screenwriter805 on Dec 11, 2012, 04:06:52 PM
Nrage here, perhaps some may recognize me. Alien and Aliens are both my favorite movie of all time and I love Predator and Prometheus as well. I disdain the low quality cash grab that was the AvP films and, of course, admire H.R. Giger and his outstanding works over the years.

I am a 3d artist and enjoy sharing my love of Alien or Predator inspired art with all you creative types out there as well as those of you who are just fans in general.  ;D

Your in good company! I taught 3d art and also have tutorials on YT! Specialized in 3ds max and Zbrush, but have retired. Medical issues etc.. :(..

I've noticed a fair amount of artists contributing to this site, its always fun to share each others artworks, ideas, and sometimes even collab on a creative project. Would you believe that I'm self-taught? Sorry to hear about the health.

screenwriter805

screenwriter805

No worries, just legally blind.. Of all the health problems to have its manageable. Makes bei an artist that much more fulfilling. :)

And yes, I can believe you are self taught, but in a good way. Im a firm believer in autodidacts, so, good work!

The Queen

Hey, I'm a 26yr old girl from FL. I'm new to the community, both here and sci-fi at large. Over time, I've become more interested in the genre and I'm currently fascinated with the alien series. Look forward to participating in some fun discussions.

Also, that is some great 3d modeling by Nange.

Nrage

Nrage

Quote from: The Queen on Dec 15, 2012, 05:33:02 AM
Hey, I'm a 26yr old girl from FL. I'm new to the community, both here and sci-fi at large. Over time, I've become more interested in the genre and I'm currently fascinated with the alien series. Look forward to participating in some fun discussions.

Thanks and welcome! I just turned 26 myself!  :D

Amaterasu

Welcome to the site!

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Welcome to our forum. Enjoy your stay here :)

Terx2

Terx2

Welcome Nrage and might I say...
:o That's Awesome!!!! 8)

Welcome to the galaxy The Queen. Try not to rule us ;D

ChrisPachi

Quote from: screenwriter805 on Dec 09, 2012, 10:28:50 PMNow, with that... Im off to reply to some other thread that ultimately means extraordinarily little to me and an awful-lot to some of you.

Nice knowing you.

(( Ghost ))

I'm Daniel, 27 y/o from South Florida. Been in to AvP since I read the original in 3rd grade. I think AvP1 the movie is a classic compared to AvP2. Overall I thought it was decent to begin with. I also like Alien 3. I actually love it. I love AvP2 but because of the memories - AvP1 is my favorite game.

Catch me in the video games section. Especially if you still play AvP2 and AvP for XBOX. I would also like to get back in to AvP1. Maybe use the old Co-Op mod.

I've read all of the AvP comics, my favorite is the first. Honorable mention to the 45 Seconds one shot quickie because I thought that was just brilliant.

Been coming to the Galaxy for a while, thought it's a good time to sign up so... howdy! Happy Holidays and see ya' around [the video games section  ;D]

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Happy Holidays and welcome to you too, Daniel! Have fun with us :)

IrateMulletMan

Welcome to the site, and happy holidays, Danny boy!(If I may call you that) Enjoy your stay!

predlord

predlord

Hey guys,

My name is Federico, I'm 22 years old and I live in Geneva, Switzerland.
The very first Alien movie I saw was Ressurection (I know, I know...) and even if I didn't understood much (the whole cloning thing, hybrid aliens..) I fell in love with this creature and love it ever since.

For a long period of time Aliens was my favourite of the Saga, but the more I watched Alien 3, the more I enjoyed it's very dark and gothic tones mixed with sadness and the feeling that no matter what you do, you cannot escape fate.

I'm looking forward chatting with all of you guys, this seems like a really cool community of fans.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed