New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,311,494 times)

Umbre

Umbre

Hello everyone. I am a huge alien fan (I've got a xeno queen as my coffee table centerpiece xD) and I love the AVP games. Currently a 20 year old MtF transitioner living in Canada and serving in the Navy. I compose music, and plan to work for Valve in the future. I also record gameplay/commentary videos for fun.

If you play AVP 2010:
I am the top Alien player, and hold the title of Matriarch. I welcome all drones and warriors to make themselves known to me.

Alejam

Alejam

Hi Folks, :)
I'm brand new here, and so new to AvP2, (and Gaming in general) that I'm currently struggling through AvP2 Medallion and Primal Hunt!
I'd luv to get involved in all sorts of discussions about game quality, forum sites and their communities etc., but I'm primarily here to (perhaps pathetically) ask for help or guidance. :-[
I don't know if anybody out there is currently playing Medallion, but I'm using the easy option, yet am currently stuck in "Betrayal" as Marine, and "Trap" as Predator! As for the Alien in "Birth", don't get me started!(where's the emoji for frustrated) :)
Maybe I'm just a lot more dumb than I thought, or naff at Gaming, or both! I guess I'm about to find out. :-\
The Primal Hunt expansion pack included a guide pamphlet but I was surprised by the H key electric probe, welding torch etc.Is there a site anywhere that offers a more comprehensive guide, tips, and an insight to the type of thinking needed to progress through the game?
Cheers
Alejam :)

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Welcome to the Galaxy new users.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Alejam on Oct 09, 2012, 11:32:14 AM
I'm brand new here, and so new to AvP2, (and Gaming in general) that I'm currently struggling through AvP2 Medallion and Primal Hunt!
I'd luv to get involved in all sorts of discussions about game quality, forum sites and their communities etc., but I'm primarily here to (perhaps pathetically) ask for help or guidance. :-[
I don't know if anybody out there is currently playing Medallion, but I'm using the easy option, yet am currently stuck in "Betrayal" as Marine, and "Trap" as Predator! As for the Alien in "Birth", don't get me started!(where's the emoji for frustrated) :)
Maybe I'm just a lot more dumb than I thought, or naff at Gaming, or both! I guess I'm about to find out. :-\
The Primal Hunt expansion pack included a guide pamphlet but I was surprised by the H key electric probe, welding torch etc.Is there a site anywhere that offers a more comprehensive guide, tips, and an insight to the type of thinking needed to progress through the game?
Cheers

Welcome Alejam, good to have you with us. Let us know whatever we can do to help make your stay a memorable one!

Amaterasu

Quote from: Alejam on Oct 09, 2012, 11:32:14 AM
Cheers

Welcome to the site!!

gvamp

gvamp

Hey guys i'm new to the site myself. I'm a huge fan of Alien and the Predator films so I'm not really sure why I didn't join sooner.

I do know a few people here already like Hellspawn due to the fact that I also like Godzilla. Besides those two things I also enjoy video games.

I look forward to posting here.

Amaterasu

Quote from: gvamp on Oct 11, 2012, 08:14:10 AM
Hey guys i'm new to the site myself. I'm a huge fan of Alien and the Predator films so I'm not really sure why I didn't join sooner.

I do know a few people here already like Hellspawn due to the fact that I also like Godzilla. Besides those two things I also enjoy video games.

Welcome to the site!  ;D

Twin Drive Sigma Aquarion

Hi GVamp, I'm here too. 8) In case you have not figured it out this is AH2099. :P

Sinister Serenity

Sinister Serenity

Welcome, I'm a Godzilla fan myself, I'll see you around the forums!

Twin Drive Sigma Aquarion

Another Godzilla fan I know joins today and he seems to like my profile (that's what the "viewing who's online page said), welcome zilla103192!

RagingDragon

Welcome, zilla.

Twin Drive, that's so much better.  Almost back to normal. :laugh:

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

I wonder if all of the TK members joining for AH's drama :P? Welcome Gvamp and Zilla.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

And we all look forward to chatting with you. Welcome! :)

gvamp

gvamp

Thanks for the welcomes, I'll probably be lurking for a bit so I know where to post where and such.

Amaterasu

Just don't disturb the Facehuggers.  ;)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed